CHAT - SHARING THREAD

12345679»

Comments

• <3 @Twinkle oh furry glad ya like ur foodage! Dat willz make ya better we hope too~ Sorry ta hearz ya gotted dat kidney probz. Me 'n me furmiliez send lotza POP <3 So glad ya made it back on here toO!

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• MidnightSonMidnightSon York ✭✭✭

@Twinkle So sorry you are having problems...Many purrs and prayers for you...Have you heard that our furriend Tyke has not been feeling well...He visited the White Coat and his Mom is waiting for blood work results...

The Nicholas Boys....Midnight Son and Angels D-Max and White Boots

• TwinkleTwinkle Birmingham ✭✭✭

@Milo_Blue_Eyes & @MidnightSon thanks for your posts. I'm feeling good right now, loving my new food. Let's hope it lasts. I will update if there's any changes. I think I did here about Tyke. I hope all turns out well for him.

OMC...Mom just showed me this from face book...Our dear furriend Luigi has joined our angels...

It is with a heavy heart that I let our Catster friends know that Luigi, (Smiley and Luigi - our dear long term Catsters) has crossed to the Bridge today. Heartfelt condolences and love to mom Denise :'(

@MidnightSon OMC! What happened? Was he sick?

@Twinkle From what I can see he had not been doing well but I have no details of what exactly caused him to begin his 10th life...We are devastated to see this...D-Max told me he is now healthy and Smiley is showing him the best spot to send love down the rainbow slide to their Mom..

• Yesh we heard dat too @Twinkle 'n @MidnightSon so sorry ta hearz dat 'n we shur will miss him, as him soarz da heavenz wif his brofur Smiley 'n our own Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe. I memmer when Smiley went ta da bridge, sush a sad time. Mush love to him Mommy D.

@MidnightSon & @MILO_BLUE_EYES This is such a shock! I didn't even know he was sick. I had been thinking about him lately. It had been a while since I talked to him. This is such sad news!!

• @Twinkle @MidnightSon I don't knowz, jus' he haz been sick 'n wazn't doin' goo' fur several dayz. Diz iz so hard fur me 'n mom.

It's always sad to fur of a furs passing, especially if you talked to them a lot. Luigi's in a few of the groups I'm in. I'll miss playing with him & talking to him. :'(