PLAZA MEOWSH & BARKSH THREAD!

denise cottondenise cotton san ramon ✭✭
:-h Efury Fur! Welcomesh to the Meow and Bark Thread!;c; Pawleashe shtopsh in and sharesh shtories, what'sh going on, tellsh on your pawrentsh, ashk queshtionsh, hash funsh and getsh to knowsh each other efen moresh!=D>|/h/||:|:P

Comments

• denise cottondenise cotton san ramon ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    :-hWelcome Every Fur! This is a fun place to chat and share. What's going on with you, how are things going? Let's share and support each other!;c;=D> I've been hanging out today. The rain went away and we got some sunshine. I protest though. Mom had the nerve to feed me 10 minutes late!:-O:-/
  • debbie joycedebbie joyce cleveland
    edited October 2016
    10 minutes late :? About 7am I start head butting mom. By 5 after I give her little nibbles, then at 10 after she gets a tail or paw fur up her nose. She is usually looking at the clock by then or laughing at me :)) The alarm goes off about 20 after 7. But mom is usually up by then.
  • Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West Hollywood
    edited October 2016
    Hmmm. I nuts guts mush ta katplain bowt, butt I nuts lyke Meowmie ta goad owt. I alsoh lyke her ta shair sum av her fuud...an she only lettuced mwe lik da purrlate. Nut fair!
  • edited October 2016
    I like to help Mom cook. I sit on the counter and try to taste everything. :)) Usually she puts me outside on my harness though. She doesn't appreciate my help :(
  • Liz_Giz_Spirit_FaithLiz_Giz_Spirit_Faith Severn ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Hi everyone! :-h How is everyone doing? I'm doing pretty good. Mom is going to give me a my first shot on Saturday for my Addisons disease. Well, my other mom is because my typist mom is a nervous Nellie with needles :r
  • Janice PerrieraJanice Perriera Los Angeles, CA
    edited October 2016
    Billy I know everything wil be okay...|:| I been up since 6am and I wanted mom up too :))!:))!:))! I have a question?????? Why do moms get so upset when we wake them up :))!:))!:))! I just think she should get up and play or feed me whatever I'm wanting :))!
  • LUIGI! 10 MINS LATE to hoomans.. to us it is 10 years late, I would have simple died. Lily, HI! *takes notes* I might try that Tyke, I don’t mind if MC leaves during my nap times.. but if I am up.. no way. Jax, how rude. I bet your skills are better then hers.MOL Billy, OH NO! needles… not me *zooms off to hide* Ebby, MC’s are strange.. them love us too much, but when we want love at 3 am… nothing. Well, I get locked up in prison if I start singing to MC at night. *S/N from mom: it is a bedroom his bedroom, I just shut the door* So, in prison, I have to meow until she gets up and lets me out. Some nights she sleeps with me like that makes it better. I mean shut doors…what is this world coming to. :-O
  • Da Luigi-SMH really yoz n Meiko are drama queens Tyke-meez hate MC to leave.. meez just hate dat :(( LILY!Meez Kinzy, Meiko sisfur. Nice to meetz youz Billy:B sendin youz lovers and purrzz Ebby- MOL.. meez scratch MC if herz ignore meez Jax-:? meez no understand whyz youz MC do dat to youz:B MEez MC is ppuuurrrfffeecttt. Meiko beez dramatic. Dont believez hims storys
    edited October 2016
    :w) Lily! We're so happy to have you here and thank you for joining the Plaza! =D> I have no idea Lily!?! I like the paw and tail in the nose!=D> Takes notes. Does she feed you right away? I'm glad she laughs. Mine would be saying L-U-I-G-I!!!! Does she try to resist/ignore you and pretend she's still asleep? You do better than me Tyke. The only plate I get to lick is my own.:)) So unfair Jax! You know it's always good to have food tasted to make sure it's properly seasoned. Maybe you could bring her a "gift" from outside to add to her cooking?;) My mom would be like yours Billy, a nervous nellie and doesn't want to get torn up!:)) I'm so sorry to hear that Billy. I don't know much about Addison's. Would you care to share any about it? Sending you POP, prayers and hugs Dear Friend.:m Ebby, I don't think they have any sense of time or know when they are supposed to be up!:)) I wasn't happy and snubbed her for 2 seconds.:)) Prison!!! We're going to have to get over there and break you out Meiko!:-O Why doesn't Kinzy help you escape? Kinzy, it takes one to know one!:)) Do you do anything in particular to try and stop her from leaving?
    edited October 2016
    :-h Lily! An Meiko, juss showt owt if mew wantz a jale bwake. We wils heps mew.
  • Vicki McMinnVicki McMinn Hamilton, Ohio
    edited October 2016
    Heck, yeah, we will. :)) :))! Hey ups, pals! :-h This thread is a great idea! =D> =D> =D> Now we can just jaw wit' each other whenever we want! :q
    edited October 2016
    Well mom doesn't have to worry about me waking her up because she's always the one who wakes me up :))!
    edited October 2016
    I noticed if mom so much as switches positions after 4am or so, I'm right there! I jump up on the bed and wait for the slightest movement. When she lays as still as a rock and doesn't pet me, I make her pay by laying in places that make her more uncomfortable! :)):))! Billy stays up by the pillows and I stay by the feet ;)
    edited October 2016
    Luigi, the easiest way to explain addisons disease is it's a hormonal disease. I'm missing certain hormones that regulate my stress level and electrolytes (potassium and sodium). So I have a monthly injection to keep my electrolytes in check and I have to take a low dose of pred-nisone (steroid) every day to replace the cortisol(stress hormone). IF it's going to be a stressful day, good or bad stress, I take a little more. Symptoms include: shaking, not eating, lethargy, vomiting, diarrhea Luckily I got diagnosed before I got very sick (several weeks before Scooter died). Many dogs get diagnosed when they are in crisis at the emergency room :(
  • SpiceESpiceE ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Billy....good explanation, thanks. I like to walk on mom too, early and if you hit the right spot they have to get up and hit the human litter box, so then you have them up and can get fed, or at least treats for us:c9:c9:c9
  • Janice PerrieraJanice Perriera Los Angeles, CA
    edited October 2016
    I had a great day until mom made me wait for my breakfast !!!!! I hate it when she makes ME wait ::o::o::o::o:))!:))!
  • Hi, furends MC says I have time to say hello then she has go back to work. I might be in tomorrow, if not see you all next week sometime.:-h
    edited October 2016
    Glad you like it Sluggo!|$| You allow your mom to wake you up Billy?!?:-O:)) Those are great moves Lizzie!=D> Luigi takes notes. Thank you for sharing Billy. Great explanation and I'm glad you were diagnosed early Dear Friend.:B|:| :))!Phantom! And once they're up!:)) :-OMr. Kitty!:)) Meiko! Good to see you whenever you can make it friend!|:| Does any fur get accused of "tripping" their pawrent? I don't know why mom couldn't see me and then accuses me, like it's my fault. Can't she watch where she's going?!?:?
    edited October 2016
    OMC, Luigi! ::o My meowm pulls that one on me all the time! :-O She says, "You know you can't get under mumma's feet." They're so huge,how can I help it?! :n:
    edited October 2016
    Guud poynt, Weezer! Meowmie haz even wownd up wawkin inta mwe. She saye caws I beed blak she nut seed mwe. Geesh!
  • Billy, sorry I just read your post. Thank you for educating my Hooman. Luigi, trip? No never. My mom is just clumsy Weezer Mol.. I think that my mom trip over her own big feet. Ok, mom is rushing me! Bye furends
    edited October 2016
    :-h Yea, Meiko, we beed edmewcated bowt Addisons. :B fur mew Billy. An Meiko, hoape mewr Meowmie haz a safe twip.
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    :-h~a~~d~ Hey efuryfur!! Finally gettin' ta stop by herez! Oh Billy, I purrin' fur ya goodest buddy! Least ya got dat checked 'n bein' taken care o'...don't like dem symptomz! Lizzie U funny, yepperz sorta like me'z. A'though, I get free fed, it'z not askin' fur foodage at 3AM, I want nudges 'n chin 'n head skreetchez! 'n I demand 'em too! Mom triez ta play dead..ya know like her thinkz I stoopid er sumthin'! I..get...really..close to her head 'n eyez 'n if'n her blinkz I iz dere! I walk across her to one side 'n back to da other side..I paw at her chin, sumtimez her cheek 'n sumtimez I kiss her mouth...ha, dat'z coz I getz her back fur pickin' me up 'n kissin'' me head!!!! Pllllllffft! I iz a guy..a dood...doodz don't get kissies!! :))! Meiko tell ur mom not ta work too hardz..ya needz time to come 'n purrlay!! But mom knowz how dat goez! Paw 'n mom lovez bein' retired..oh 'n gotta tell ya'll too! Pawz surgery him had WEDS, da piece dey took out, came back non malignant!!!;c; Really good newz to mom!!! Thankiez fur all ur purrz 'n best wishez!!%:D%%:D%

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

edited October 2016
    :))!Weezer! Exactly! Silly hoomins!:?:)) What's that got to do with it Tyke? Is it always dark at your place?:-k:?:)) :))!Meiko! Your MC's feet didn't look that big to me!:)) Way to go Milo! Luigi furiously scribbles notes.=;:)) You're very welcome and glad he is ok.=D>;c;
    edited October 2016
    Wels dat beed her eggskewz, a puur won at dat!
    edited October 2016
    Hi, fuwiends! :-h I zhust watcheded The Gweat Pumpkin and poow Shawlie Brown went twick ow tweating and he kept saying, "I got a wock." ::o :)) :))!
  • Elizabeth HarneyElizabeth Harney Salinas ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    edited October 2016
    :)) Archie! :))! Daisy Mae!
    edited October 2016
    I guess that's how they are Tyke. I've heard that one once or twice myself.:? :))!Archie! Mom taped a show and hasn't had time to watch it yet. It's new on PBS and was a special: The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About Halloween!:D :))!Daisy Mae! Too cute!!!:))=D> Happy National Cat Day!;P;c;~a~|:|
    edited October 2016
    That sounds wike a WEALLY good show, Uncle Widgie! :5