PLAZA MEOWSH & BARKSH THREAD!

Comments

• Vicki McMinnVicki McMinn Hamilton, Ohio
    edited May 21
    That Bichon on my cake looks a LOT like me! |/h/| *cuts Smiley a large slice of the head* %:D%
  • Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West Hollywood
    edited May 21
    :-h Tank mew fur da slise av mewr kayke. *Tyke wipes crumbs off with his paw*
    edited May 21
    You're so furry welcome, Tyke! :h: I know it's not furry ladylike, but I like to keep some on my whiskers as a snack for later! :))!
  • The_Wild_OnesThe_Wild_Ones Phoenix ✭✭✭
    edited May 21
    Happy Birthday Katie and Sneakers!!

Check out our Welcome Page
    ~Charly ~Speedy ~ Homer ~Dewey

edited May 22
    :))! Katie! Nut a bads idee.
  • edited May 22
    Thanksh you'sh fur my bigsh shlice of the head Sneakers! ~a~ Closhesh hish eyesh ash he takesh a bitesh of the head. :r;) :))!Katie! I'sh likesh you'sh thinking!=D>:D
    edited May 22
    Thank you, Wild Ones! :h: |:| Love, Katie and Sneakers %:D%
  • The_Wild_OnesThe_Wild_Ones Phoenix ✭✭✭
    edited May 22
    Katie, I always get the food in G-Pa's beard!! He says he saves it on purpose. Mommy is not so sure!

Check out our Welcome Page
    ~Charly ~Speedy ~ Homer ~Dewey

edited May 23
    :-h Tango, Katie, an Smiley! Tee hee, Tango. :))
  • edited May 23
    :-hKatie, Tango and Tyke! :))!Tango! I'sh hopesh efury fur ish hashing a wonderpurr day and we'sh thanksh you'sh fur playing!:B:h:
    edited May 23
    Tango :)) :))!
    edited May 24
    :-h Glads mew nose hau ta getted eggstwa fuud.:):)
  • edited May 24
    We'sh cooled downsh todaysh. Has any fur donesh anythingsh to getsh in troublesh or makesh your mom'sh shmile? Luigi cuddled on the couch with mom yeshterdaysh. He'sh hashn't donesh that'sh fur a long timesh and it'sh madesh her fury happy.|$|
    edited May 25
    :-h Dat beed nyse. I nuts sleeped wif Meowmie lasts nyte. Her mayde mwe sleeps on da foot av da bed, as punishmunt fur bytin her da nyte befur. I showed her. :)
  • edited May 25
    :-O Tyke! Why'sh didsh you'sh bitesh your Meowmie?
    edited May 25
    I'm glad you at least still got to sleep with her, Tyke! ~r~
    edited May 26
    Wels she mofed mwe off da tahp av her hed an furom lyin on hers hare, an I purrtested. Soh wif it been da middul av da nyte she petted mwe ta keep mwe kwiet. Dat ofur stimmewlayted mwe, an den I byte. I nuts bitted tuu hawd. Bearly bwoke da skin.
  • edited May 26
    :-hHappy Furiday Arlo, Tyke and Efury Fur!:B Well'sh I'sh undershandsh you'sh purrteshting being moved. ;) I'sh agreesh with Arlo it'sh nice you'sh shtill gotsh to shleepsh on the bed. :D Triesh laying next to her and keepsh shcooting ofur. Purrty shoon she is purractically off the bed!:D:r
    edited May 27
    :-h Didded mew du dat, Smiley?
  • edited May 28
    No, I'sh alwaysh gavesh mom room and jusht shnuggled with hersh. :D Sadie doesh that'sh! :-/:)) Here'sh shome goodiesh fur Memorial Day. CUPPYCAKESH TRIFLE HONORING MEMORIAL DAY HEROESH
    edited May 29
    :m Bowin hedd in rememfurans. Tank mew Smiley. Mmmm, dat Trifle beed soh furry tastee!
  • edited May 29
    You'sh welcomesh Tyke.:) Sho pawleashed you'sh enjoying the Trifle. ~a~ Hash a shafe and Blessed Memorial Day Efury Fur! Thanksh you'sh to thoshe who'sh hash sherved and are sherving.:B:m|:|
  • FelixFelix ✭✭✭
    edited May 29
    Smiley, thank you for the Memorial Day tribute. We honor and remember all those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. *Coco and Felix pause for a moment of silence and prayer* Thank you for the yummy treats! :D
  • WolfganggWolfgangg Terre Haute ✭✭✭
    edited May 30
    :-h Thank you Smiley, fur da tribute and also fur da wunnerful treats!!! I iz bowin my head tew, in memory of dose who sacrificed so much, and the many who c=sacrificed all, fur us. ..... An naow tew da treats!!! I iz hopin dat Tyke will leave a leedle trifle fur me, but meantim I am eatin dis yummy cuppycake!!;c;
    edited May 30
    :-h Wels hoap efurywon beed luukin furward ta a wawm summer. :c9
  • edited May 30
    You'sh fury welcomesh Coco and Wolfie!:) I'sh shadsh to announce that both Ciao-Li's Furmily and Platey are locked out of Catster/Dogster nowsh.:(( They'sh wanted you'sh to knowsh sho you'sh knowsh why'sh they'sh notsh heresh.|:| We'sh shtill fureezing here'sh.:(
    edited May 31
    :-h Hmm. It beed ofur kast an kewl heare. id da komplete oppasit av lastest yeahrs.
  • edited May 31
    Though'sh he'sh can'tsh getsh in anymore :(( today we'sh celebrating Archie's Gotcha' Day and 8th Birthday! ;P HAPPY GOTCHA' DAY AND BIRTHDAY ARCHIE! :P:P:q:q|bb||bb||/h/||/h/|;P;P|$||$|;c;;c;~b~~b~~d..~d..:B:B
    edited June 1
    ;P;P;P;P Happies Purrday, Archie!;P;P;P;P
  • edited June 2
    :-hHopesh you'sh hashing a Terrific Tuesday!;c;=D>|:|