PLAZA MEOWSH & BARKSH THREAD!

Comments

• Vicki McMinnVicki McMinn Hamilton, Ohio
    edited October 2016
    Furiends, today is my husband Joe's first Bridge annifursary. :( I'd love to tell you all about him! :D Besides being so extraordinarily handsome, he was so kind, loving and romantic. :c9 Before we were married, he wrote a poem that said, "I'll love my Weezer, even when I'm an old geezer." *swooning* Isn't that the most romantic thing efur? :c9 We met at a Catster pawty, the first of many we enjoyed together. We also went on many cruises and other events. We always had the most fun together and nefur had a cross word with each other. I was so blessed to be loved by him! :c9 We had the most pawsome marriage for five years, and I know that when it's my time to go that we'll be together furever! |r|
  • Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West Hollywood
    edited October 2016
    :) Glad mew had so many wonderfur memories Weezer. Thanks fur sharing.
    edited October 2016
    Thank you, Foofy! |:|
  • edited October 2016
    Thanks Archie. Mom hopes to see it at least by tomorrow!:)) :BWeezer. I love his poem!=D> What a wonderful time you had together and thank you for sharing. Sending you :B. :f Has any fur managed to stay out of trouble lately?;):))
  • edited October 2016
    Weezer.:B Smiley givesh her an Angel Wing Hug. I lovesh Joe's poem and you'sh wash truly blessed to be'sh together and willsh be'sh again (but'sh notsh shoon shweet furiend).:f I'sh lovesh Joe Gray too. He wash and ish a fury goodsh furiend and we'sh hanging outsh and watching ofur you'sh and our furiendsh.:D|:|
    edited October 2016
    Thank you so much :h: Luigi and Smiley! |:| Smiley, when you see him, even though he knows, please remind my precious Joe how much I love him. :c9 It's such a comfort to know that he, you, and all our pawsome angels |/a/| are watching over us. :c9
    edited October 2016
    I'bs manazhed to stay out of twouble sometimes today, Uncle Widgie, but a guy's gotta sweep sometimes! :)) :))! :)) :))! :)) :))!
  • edited October 2016
    You'sh fury welcomesh Weezer! I'sh sure willsh and he'sh shendsh hish lovesh to you'sh!:c9:B
    edited October 2016
    Thank you efur so much, Smiley :c9
  • edited October 2016
    You're very welcome Weezer!:B :))!Archie! I'll have to teach you how to sleep with one eye open and that way you know when you can sneak and not get caught.;):)) Today we honor Bizkit and Blaze on their Gotcha' Day! HAPPY GOTCHA' DAY BIZKIT & BLAZE! |r||bb|:B:f:q|:|
  • edited October 2016
    You'sh mosht welcomesh Weezer.:D:B Today we honorsh Calli & Babies Rainbow Bridge Day with warmesht thoughtsh being shent to them and their family. WARMESHT THOUGHTSH CALLI & BABIES
  • WolfganggWolfgangg Terre Haute ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Happy Gotcha Day, Bizkit an Blaze!!! And purring to da lovely Calli and Babies, wishing her a wunnerful day at da Bridge fur her Raibow Bridge Day.|bb||bb||bb||r||r|
  • edited October 2016
    Happy Gotcha Day Bizkit and Blaze! :P:P Thinking of you Calli & Babies |:||:| Happy Halloween everyfur!
    edited November 2016
    That sounds wike a weally good idear, Uncle Widgie! ~a~
    edited November 2016
    Thank you so very much, Luigi, Wolfie, and Ivy! :h: |:|
    edited November 2016
    :-h Just poppt in ta gif a kwik Meow! an Meowoof!
    edited November 2016
    Meow, Tyke! :-h |^| How's it going, buddy? :5
    edited November 2016
    I just caught a buggie in my house! :-O If the meowm had had time to see it, she might have been able to ID it, but I was too fast for her. All I know is.....it was deelish! ;c; In other news, our meowm drove how from work in 82 degree weather with Christmas songs playing on the radio! :))! We feel more like Floridians that Ohioans. :-k
  • edited November 2016
    :)):)):)) Good job on the bug!! =; I love catching bugs too, and they are such a great snack. ;c;
  • WolfganggWolfgangg Terre Haute ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    :-h HI Weezer n Mistyn all da furs!! Yes bugs iz furry delish! an fun ta stalk too. I remember when my brofur Ulysses caught a katydid and ran through da hous mewing and mewing wif in in his mouf--but nebber eben hurted it!! Meowmy got iback and let it outdoors, which I thot was furry rude! If Uties din't want it, she knew I would eat it!! HMMMMPH!:n:
    edited November 2016
    That's right, Misty, lots of pawrotein! =; Wolfie, I'm sorry your meowm was so rude and took the buggie away! :-O She wouldn't like it if you took her food away,now, would she? :-/ Uh huh, uh huh! :)
  • edited November 2016
    :-hEvery Fur! Thank you for the pretty Happy Halloween wishes Angel Ivy!~a~ We'll start your lessons soon Archie!;) You're very welcome Sweet Bizkit!:B Way to go Weezer!:h: 82º!~r~ :)) :h:Love the story Wolfie and you sure make a good case and point!=;=D>:))! I got in trouble, though it shouldn't have been just me. I woke mom up this am as the bed was shaking and I was having a smacky paw match with Sadie!:?:))
    edited November 2016
    Uncle Widgie and Aunt Sadie! |:| :)) :))! Who won? :?
    edited November 2016
    :-h Cami, Luigi, Wolfie! I bets Luigi wons. =;
  • edited November 2016
    Well, Sadie claims it was a draw coz we looked innocent when mom looked over and told us to knock it off, but I'm with Tyke and declare myself the winner!:))! Is every fur ready to set their clocks back this weekend?
    edited November 2016
    Uncle Widgie and Aunt Sadie! :)) :))! :)) :))!
    edited November 2016
    Scene from Seinfeld: George: When does the time change? :? Jerry: Nobody knows, they just tell you the night before. =; Luigi, you're much smarter than those humans! :)) :))!
    edited November 2016
    Even though we're from Ohio, we wanted to root for the Cubs more than the Indians, because it had been 108 YEARS since they won the World Series! ::o Congrats, Cubbies! |bb|
  • Elizabeth HarneyElizabeth Harney Salinas ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    (Is bum wiggling for the Cubs.) Dem beats my Giants fair and squares and dem work furry hard fur dis and Grandmew wouldn't let me gets away wif not rooting fur dem.
  • Janice PerrieraJanice Perriera Los Angeles, CA
    edited November 2016
    Mom is happy the Cubs won also !!!!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;