Kitty has feline herpes so I want to keep his stress level as low as possible to prevent breakouts. We don't have any other pets by the way.
Things I am doing/did:
1. Not changing placement of litter boxes.
2. Not changing litter brand
3. Food and Water - am trying to move slowly to kitchen
4. Got water fountain hooked up and running 2 days ago in the kitchen.
5. Trying to keep routine schedule with feeding, waking up , cleaning litter, coming home...etc
6. Trying to keep environment consistent. No moving furniture.
What else can I do or avoid? What stresses out a kitty?