i seem to have little rights to the health and wellness of the little grey alley cat i took into my

i saw the alley cat through my window. it was soon cast out onto the street. it roamed far in the gutter next to the curb, loping along. she jumped in my window and began visiting me, without any apparent enticement. she seemed ill and could not keep any food down of any kind. it's tiny teeth were transparent and needle-like. the cat had three very small plates of milk in three days and it's teeth became regular adult cat teeth. when treated with two small doses antibiotic, the kitty deposited a tape worm on her pillow. i began worm medicine. the kitty then could eat food and did not throw up again, which it did every meal previously. my neighbors who seem belligerent, to me, claim the cat is theirs. they don't feed the cat much. the cat has NO veterinary records, although Aminal Control here in Burlington Vermont told me, that's private business and i've no right to ask. the "neighbors" who claim the cat theirs, i gave $60 veterinary supplies. i want to relinquidh her