Since my cat Tigger has got spayed her behavior has changed. She will get on top of furniture and dr

I will put a cup down with water for myself and she will try to drink it even though she has water in her bowl. She sleeps during the day and the knocking off things she waits to it is when I go to sleep. She acts hungry all the time but I don't want to feed her alot because to much food will cause obesity. I give her what the vet told me give my cat that I had that past away that was obese, I don't want her to get that way. But, she will get upset with me if her food bowl isn't full or half full. What do I do???? She seems like she is having some anxiety issues as well. It happened when I moved into a new apartment and she got fixed all at the same time. Will this pass?? And Is there something I can do to help her and I because I don't want to yell at her anymore because I don't want her anxiety to get worse. I need HELP???? I have never had a cat with behavior issues so I don't know what to do.