have any of your cats had gastroenteritis &vomiting after consuming the antibiotic bayrucin?

So my cat was diagnosed with ear infection + slight fever and was prescribed ear drops,Bayrocin Antibiotic & melonex oral suspension. Although I found a bout or two of puke in the morning , he was seeming to get better and active the next 2 days. on day 4 he puked 4 times till it was just bile and foam. I gave him pantodac -quarter last night n this morning. its ceased the vomiting but hes just been inactive. he had half a portion of his wet food and i saw him take few sips of water. How long does it normally take for them to show signs of improvement? hes done with his antibiotic course 1. his paws are not cold. Hopefully i can rule out extreme dehydration 2. he hardly moves from his place and walks at a very slow pace 3. less appetite 4. dint even hear him meow today 5. his pupils have been dilated 6. dont have a thermometre to test his temp 7. Havent seen him use his litterbox. since we have another kitten in the house,cant tell. It ll be a day till i can see my vet.Any advices