help! my cat is destroying my house.

we picked up a skinny cat from the street and she has turned crazy. we have had her about a month or so. she will not stop destroying the carpet, we got her a scratcher and she uses it but still gets the carpet. she climbs the curtains and can open the screen and get out. we have tried using a spray bottle and she doesnt even care to let it effect her. she climbs the curtains when we sleep and so we have to lock her out of the room but then scratches the carpet outside the door. she also attacks us when randomly when we pet her. she uses teeth and claws. she also attacks me if i walk through the house. i think she is playing when she does this but it scares the sh!t out of me and she uses her teeth and claws just not to the full potential when she does that. she also chases the dog if she walks through the house. we dont know what to do with her. we love her but we cant have her destroy our rental house. she gets as much food as she wants and treats, and tons of toys. help please?

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer
    I understand how you feel. Try to get the gray double sided tape, and put a foot length of it on your couch where ur cat usually gets on. She will hate the stickiness, and get off. Also, when ur petting her, take a close look at her tail. If it starts to move while you are petting her, that means she is getting a lot of friction in her body. So, try to avoid that. Also, try letting ur cat and ur dog play together, to remind her that dogs are friends. If else, you should be in touch with your veterinarian, to solve the problem. Hope this helped!!!