My cat's behaviour has changed completely. Is there anything I can do to get my cute cuddly friendly

I adopted one female kitten from the street called panda. She was always very cuddly and loving with me and my partner (coming to us, purring, sitting on our laps, playing) but always scared of strangers. When she was 6 months we had her neutered and shortly after got two new male kittens (also from the street) about 2months old. The kittens are adorable and playful and cuddly. But since we got them, panda has changed completely. She no longer comes towards us, hisses and makes angry moaning noises constantly and tries to bite and scratch us when we try to pet her and is just generally very moody and completely different to the cat she used to be. We thought it might pass but 4 months on since introducing the kittens, she's exactly the same and it's not getting any better. Is there anything we can do to get our old panda back or help her adjust better to the new situation?