Missed Our Welcome Post?

Copy/paste this into a NEW DISCUSSION in the Welcome Post to tell the community about your pet!

Pet's name:
Pet's Hometown:
Pet's Birthday:
Pet's Gender:
A little more about my pet(s):

Don't forget to tag your breed!

Comments

• I have several cats and dogs that were profiled in years past. Are those profiles still up and can I access them?

• Hi @Paulette Carpenter those profiles are unfortunately not up! You can create new profiles by going to our Welcome Posts here and you can also edit your profile to appear as your pet. Please see more info in the FAQ section:

• Kitty_Pryde_and_JackKitty_Pryde_and_Jack los angeles ✭✭✭

@CatsterAdmin Will doze profiles evfur comes up again fur us?? We don't wanna haz ta start awl ovfur agains because we put sooo much works inta our old ones, and we haz multiple profiles fur awl our furmily and now we can't do that. We has a sad! We can join othfur places that is more furriendly fur tha users, but Catster was our home fur sew long and we miss it sew much! When we heard that it was gonna be fixed awl of us were sew excited, but if dis is what it's gonna looks like, it's not special anymore

Kitty Pryde and Jack

• CalvinCalvin Scottsdale ✭✭✭

@Paulette Carpenter - if you know Napoleon's Catster ID#, you can still see his Catster page at the Wayback Machine as everything was saved a few years ago. Go here: https://web.archive.org/ and in the search box at the top, type in www.catster.com/cats/id#ofNapoleon When you do this, a calendar will pop up with dots on each day that his page was saved. Click on one of those dots and you'll see his Catster page.

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

• CodyCody Vermont ✭✭✭

I can post a picture to a Welcome post, but not to his profile?

• CodyCody Vermont ✭✭✭

• CodyCody Vermont ✭✭✭

• CodyCody Vermont ✭✭✭

• CodyCody Vermont ✭✭✭

• I am astonished that someone's idiotic plan to revise (read "monetize") this site meant trashing thousands of lovingly created profiles of cats. I archived mine but I see that many others have lost theirs. Shame on you, Catster. And goodbye.

• Helen KershawHelen Kershaw Litherland ✭✭

I had the profiles of all my cats and dogs, several of who have died since I joined in 2006. I am bitterly disappointed that I cannot find these precious memories 😢

• Hi all — if you are looking for your profiles, please see instructions here: FAQs on Profiles