We Want to Hear From You!

12346»

Comments

• Yesh agree wif @The_Wild_Ones dis iz so sad, cause we lovez da furmilies wif bof doggiez 'n kittiez too! @CatsterAdmin please let us know if'n it can be done here.

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• The_Wild_OnesThe_Wild_Ones Phoenix ✭✭✭

Okay, @CatsterAdmin we never sign out, but just got this:

Check out our Welcome Page
    ~Charly ~Speedy ~ Homer ~Dewey

• DDnonameDDnoname Prescott ✭✭

This site sucks. No way to get back photos and info.

• @CatsterAdmin it's the end of October and my fur sister Mayhem and I, and our mommy realize that good things take awhile to happen but...we have been away from here now for a couple weeks and came back on tonight only to find that nothing much has changed or happened. It is still all disjointed...and now it's even harder to find friends or posts we were following. Just a friend's list with small photos and friends names would help the most, on our profile pages...is there any way we could at the very least have that? On the OC we used to be able to friend people as they joined or added a kitty by perusing new additions , their profiles and pictures as they created them. Poor mommy can't find anything here..it was easier when we first tried a month or so back. Looks like you're losing ground versus fixing things...trying to be patient but it's really getting worse instead of better...>^..^<

• Toby_AragornToby_Aragorn Garden Grove ✭✭✭

After not being able to get in for a VERY long time, I'm wondering what is going on? I've been reading comments and we can no longer have individual cat pages? This is very disappointing and very sad. :'(

• @Caspurr ya know it'z rough, we try ta come 'n tryz to explore ta see'z if'n we can find anymorez o' our pawsome furiendz from OC. We seen sum come in 'n sush as urselfz, can't find wayz round. I haz learned how to get to me groupz 'n one than', iz eazier here ta post picciez! 'n so I wanna belief in da goo'. Another than' @CatsterAdmin since sum o' our furiendz don'tz know how to change dere namez to dere kitz name, 'n so I see @Deanna Coleman 'n I haf no clue whofur iz her kittyz. Iz hard. Again, as waz sez, we know'z it takez time, 'n we do purrpreciate our owners fur not makin' da entire Community go bye bye. I don't like ta complain, so as long as I see me furiendz, on'y if'n jus a few, dat will be'z what I willz purrpreciate. @The_Wild_Ones did ya'll get ur probz ironed out? I noticed sumtimez we doez haz ta 'log' back in. I wud jus' as well ta stay logged in. We will see, but I do like to look on da pawsitive side.

• Toby_AragornToby_Aragorn Garden Grove ✭✭✭

Milo Blue Eyes - we beez Toby Aragorn. Changed the profile, but as I have 6 (and 3 angels) and they were in different groups, this new format is not going to work since we can only be 1. And this site is extremely difficult to navigate.

• Hi all— We are taking your comments and suggestions very seriously and are working on some changes! Please stay tuned. If you are having any technical issues, such as problems logging in, please private message me with details (screenshots would be great!).

Thanks!

• @Toby_Aragorn I knowz but we gone gibz it chance 'n since da site iz still in Beta, we know stuff will happen. Thank U @CatsterAdmin fur keepin' us ina loop~ We r greatfur~ :)

• MayhemMayhem Maryland ✭✭✭

OMC... a friends list as such! Click on "Bookmarks" and there are all my friends, on a list. >^..^<

• @CatsterAdmin the worst problem I have is that now people are using "Welcome" to post things that do not introduce their cats...it's has become a free for all, with messages about everything...UGH! Identifying it as "Welcome" versus..."Pet Introductions" or "Pet Profiles" would at least eliminate this... >^..^<

• MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New Zealand ✭✭✭

.Also it's really hard to find a forum that is active. Is it possible to do sub catagories like putting all the feline names under cat breeds, so we can find the health, chat, and other forums easier. Please.
    Or even putting the active ones on the top as it's really hard to go through all the pages that are really really old to find what you are wanting. But I do think they need batching together. Also groups need to be easier to find. It maybe ok for some of us that have the groups already in our group list but for a new kitty it'll be really hard to find what is rocking. Purrs Mr D

@Toby_Aragorn what some have done is when they want to post as one of their other furs, they post a picture of the one who is posting! (We are collectively The_Wild_Ones, but if Charly, say, wants to post, shecan post her picture and others know it is coming from her.

• Hi all— thanks!!! As for calling that thread Pet Profiles vs. Welcome Post we haven't received a lot of feedback. If you have a preference, could you vote here?

• MeepMeep ✭✭

I think whoever took over this site had no idea what they got. As a Catster I feel disappointed you did not also post your comments on Ted Rheingold's passing here., especially since you set this site up so Catster and Dogster are separate. I think you still do not understand that the disappointment and frustration with this site comes from the difficulty we are all having reconnecting as a community, that the format itself is the problem, and until the format is fixed, it is just sad to be here. -Meep

• Yeah @Meep it iz sad da Catster 'n Dogster r separate~ Dis iz a dissapointment, but da @CatsterAdmin r listenin' to us 'n doez wantz ta hear from us. No it'z not da same, but since it'z still in Beta form, sum stuff can readilee be adjusted. Belvoir Media Group may not efen know who Ted iz, 'n how HE waz da developer o' Dogster in 2004 'n Catster in 2005. Anyfur, I haz hopez but we still haza alternate site whar we play.

We voted!!
    Sure hope the linking of Dogster and Catster is in the works!!!

• CalvinCalvin Scottsdale ✭✭✭

And anytime @CatsterAdmin wants to see what our old Catster pages looked like, you can see links to my family's pages on the Wayback Machine (links on my family page here in the new Catster). I think that might give you an idea of why we feel such a loss and how important our individual pages/diaries were for us.

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

• Thanks all! We can see the old profiles and are doing our best to create a community that functions well and fits your needs. As for our thoughts remembering and honoring Ted, you can read them here: dogster.com/the-scoop/honoring-ted-rheingold-and-betty-liddick. Thank you <3

• Thank U @CatsterAdmin soundz goo'~! Sorry me didn't mean ta be'z rude concernin' Ted. We weren't here ina beginnin' we came in 2010 but it waz still so awesome 'n our furiendz we made, well, dey be'z da Cat'z Meow fur shur~ 'n den we waz all 'split' 'n cudn't find a place ta play where ALL our furiendz waz. @Calvin me thinkz I will jus' be'z here 'n so me can see'z me furiendz I don't in other area'z. @The_Wild_Ones we hope so too.

12346»