The Cats in the Clover Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Inky, and Newman

CalvinCalvin Scottsdale ✭✭✭
edited September 28 in Welcome

I'm all about Catster - the old one. This new version doesn't seem interesting.. I want to be able to have my own page, write in my diary, comment on other cats' diaries, and visit my groups. I came back to see what we spent months waiting for, and I'm pretty disappointed. I don't care about my breed, I'm a cat . . . . . who tells bridge secrets. And I came to say, rest in peace Ted Rheingold - Top Cat! You were a genius, you gave us a real community. You will be missed.

The Cats in the Clover
Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

Comments

• TheArkieKatzTheArkieKatz Stockton ✭✭✭

We totally agree Calvin, we want our pages back too. :'(

Tom J Katt, Stewart, Midgie, Eddy, Timmy, Looie Weaver, Antionne.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty little ball of fur Happy kitty sleepy kitty, purr purr purr!

TheArkieKatz

• Mietzi_KatzeMietzi_Katze Iowa ✭✭✭

This is bare-bones. No fun. No pet pages, no gift giving.

• CaspurrCaspurr ✭✭
    edited September 20

My mommy made me a profile page here because she felt that even though Catster is not what it was I deserved to be a Catster. I don't know what Catster used to be but my fur sister Mayhem says it was a lot of fun. I sure hope things get better here...I love knowing I'm important enough to be here....Caspurr >^..^<

• CalvinCalvin Scottsdale ✭✭✭

@Caspurr - you are important enough to be here! I don't even think we have the option to become friends like we used to.

The Cats in the Clover

• FridayFriday Plumas ✭✭✭

Oh der is one of the finest legends of Catster!!! Calvin!!!and our Buddy's eye twin...those were some spawcial days!! I guess Catster, the real site has finally gone onto Rainbow Bridge...I hopes our angels are having fun in it...the memories make this lose bearable

• Calvin...thank you! I feel pretty important! But, no neither mommy or Mayhem seem to be able to figure out how to have a friends list....maybe, just maybe it just is not here yet. Purring!!!! Caspurr >^..^<

@Caspurr I don't think there is a friend's list. :-(

The Cats in the Clover

• AndreaAndrea Cleveland ✭✭

Nothing like the old Catster, where I belonged to different groups and had friends to chat with. Don't like :(

• Kitty_Pryde_and_JackKitty_Pryde_and_Jack los angeles ✭✭✭

Hiiii Calvin!!! It's sew good ta see you again! We is so sad fur how Catster is right now and wants ta be furrriends wif everyone, but it seems like we can't. We has a sad.

Kitty Pryde and Jack

• Hi Calvin...still trying to test something here. Me and fur sister Mayhem posted to your account page but, we are also posting here at your "Welcome" post to see if this area could be used for us furs to post to each other or maybe even as a diary entry area...where our fur friends could comment. Hugs and Purrs...when posting here do you get notice that a post has been made by your fur friends? >^..^<

@CatsterAdmin, @Caspurr - it would be helpful if they can get comments under a post to work, and that would be a way to duplicate how we did diaries. It would also be helpful if any "new" entries could somehow/somewhere be shown so we know who has recently updated.

The Cats in the Clover

• @Calvin, @CatsterAdmin....they could possibly put a "reply" link with the "Flag", "Quote", "Sad", "Insightful" etc line that would allow comment below. >^..^<

• CaspurrCaspurr ✭✭
    edited September 28

All our Catster friends! >^..^<

• CaspurrCaspurr ✭✭
    edited September 28

Love your pictures! >^..^<

• MidnightSonMidnightSon York ✭✭✭

Midnight and his brofurs wave to his furriends...

The Nicholas Boys....Midnight Son and Angels D-Max and White Boots

• <3 Hiya @Calvin 'n ur pawsome furmilies~ Wantz ta ask a question, how did ur momcat save ur picciez from da Wayback machine? I wud like to doez dat too ona me page. Love ur picciez so mush 'n love ya'll too~

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• So there is no way to access that info? :( Not too long ago I looked at my account...wish I'd known it was going to be deleted so I could save some stuff. Maybe they sent out the announcement and I didn't get it. So sad. :(

@Milo_Blue_Eyes If you go to your Catster page at the Wayback Machine, you can use the "Snipping Tool" on your computer - it should be installed under accessories. Basically, all you do is drag the snipping tool around any picture, and then you can save it as a jpeg.

The Cats in the Clover

@Denise White - Before Catster was bought out several times, all the pages were saved at the Wayback Machine. As long as you know one of your Catster ID #s, you can access your page. Here is the website: https://web.archive.org/ At the box at the top, enter: www.catster.com/cats/CatsterID#here

The Cats in the Clover