What happened to all my pictures ?

2»

Comments

• ÆthelingÆtheling ✭✭✭

I'm glad everyfur is finding their old pages on the Wayback Machine.
    Snuggles, such a feel-good story, in the midst of all the loss, about the your friends' horse being freed from the barn before it burned by the firemen, and that the horse and 2 dogs were found safe, and they only lost the barn. No wonder your mom is exhausted from stress of worrying about her friends.
    Ma is keeping that area in her prayers, praying against the fires and for the protection of all in the paths.
    Love and hugs for all.

• Yes, the additions of our cats, their photos, videos and their journals were an important element of Catster and the main reason I joined. Also, a few I know I give them the links to their profiles and they told me it was fun to give them virtual stuff like treats. I'd bumped into them and they'd tell "Hey, I gave your cat a treat!"

• Amanda Lamm- FeltmanAmanda Lamm- Feltman Stevens Point ✭✭

Howdo we figure out our user id #? Thanks!

• ÆthelingÆtheling ✭✭✭

Amanda, there is a pup who offered to help lost furs. She posted:
    "Mom has gotten pretty good at finding the Archived Dogster pages. If anyone wants help finding them let her know. We can post them here. Mom is working on a list of all the pages"
    "I need to know your names and breeds. If you have any of their id numbers that will help"
    This pup also has google searched furs to find them.
    Send her whatever info you have. She is wonderful about helping.
    community.dogster.com/profile/Sandy_Kramer_etc
    If you are unable to contact her because you are not a member on Dogster, just send me all the info and I will send it to her.
    :)

• BoninBunchBoninBunch Lincoln ✭✭✭

I need to resurrect our Catster ID numbers. i saved pages on Wayback. But I can't pull them up by just searching.

• Steve GreenSteve Green Crystal ✭✭✭
    edited November 11

If you have your old Dogtser/Catster pet pages bookmarked in your browser, the ID number is at the end of the URL for each pet. And if you're looking for their page on the Wayback Machine page, you can just copy that URL from your bookmark and paste it into the box on the Wayback Machine page.

2»