Friday Has Arrived to da Situation Room

FridayFriday Plumas ✭✭✭
edited September 20 in Getting Started

takes sunglasses off, puts milk crate on floor, hops up on it to look around, sizing up the situation...

OMC!! I don't recognize dis place!!!! I know it's hurricane season in da States, but dis is stwange! Everyfing is gone!! Totally wiped out!!!

I'm Meowmys boy! I had lots of furiends here on the old Catster and can't find dem!. Looks like my room s all gone too! I had it all decorated up nice and learned how to do that all by myself..even had a stage and a mic to meow it out loud and live beeg in da spotlight!! Golly, even my diary and all the comments from furiends, many now angels, are all gone! This is not Catster!! The heart and soul is gone!!!! And no way can we make up five different email accounts fur all us cats just to be on some kind of a joke!!! We want our individual pages, our diaries, be able to decorate, post photos, have a furiend list just to name a few important elements that made Catster the Cadillac in pet social media...

Comments

• Hey Friday :( we know. We knew it would be different, we thought some features might not work, but we never imagined this. We would need to set up 13 accounts. Everyone's previous posts are under Snuggle's name now. So much history lost.

• WolfganggWolfgangg Terre Haute ✭✭✭

Very sad to see that this is just a boilerplate forum.. So much that made Catster so special is wiped away.

• Snuggle_Liza_Tam_SylSnuggle_Liza_Tam_Syl Nashville/St. Louis ✭✭✭

Just a basic platform anyone could have set up. This is what took months to prepare?

Snuggle, Liza, Orange Man, Sylvia, Sophie, Tammy, Gabriel, Kristopher, Nickolaus, Savannah, Bobbi, Trudy, Calli & Babies

• FridayFriday Plumas ✭✭✭

It's horrible what they did!! Not really sure I want to be part of this, but I will give her a chance to hear us roar what we all loved and want back! If they can't do that, forget it! My personal blog rocks compared to this and you can read it and post comments on it.. I can decorate it up, have more than one page (Buddy had a memorial page there) post photos..if I can learn to do something simple like that on a blogspot, then the new owners can give us pages similar! I'm not making an individual account for each of my siblings! If they were to style it like a blogspot each of the furs could have their own pages, but share the main blog page for posts so others can comment and can post pictures when we want to and also decorate our pages an even have banners at the top! It's not hard, but what is showing here right now is not my cuppa tea!

• Timmy_TomcatTimmy_Tomcat Plymouth Meeting 19462 ✭✭✭

This is HRBL!

• MayhemMayhem Maryland ✭✭✭

Mayhem here....really unhappy about this "so called" upgrade. This is proof that new and improved is NOT always better. (...sulks off to find fur sibling Caspurr)...>^..^<

• Caspurr here...Mayhem told me I need to speak up too...mommy loved me enough to get a new email address (whatever that is) so I could be a Catster. Mayhem tells me nothing here is the same as it used to be. Mommy and Mayhem are sad ...I'm just happy to be here too! >^..^<

• WolfganggWolfgangg Terre Haute ✭✭✭

Meowmy has decided tew try to be patient. Flickas mom reminded her dat dis is a baby beta site now an can still growing an change. *

• The Catfather is nots amused. Mees no like this. Wheres bees my page? my pictures.? Mees sad.

• Kally_Kat_Kally_Kat_ Beans ✭✭✭

Hello Friday & furr families.. <3 I luffs yew & mai mommy wuz crying tew! :'( Me talked into hur & tella hur try its our furst. Ur Mommy so smart, all yur photos are all together, how kool iz dat?
    I, Kally's Mommy uploaded a nice photo ov hur & it came outts! Check it out! Please take a lookie Friday's Mum! luvs ya bunches <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

♥Luv iz 4 - eva & eva♥

• Hi @Friday We kittens are wandering around lost. Mom is so upset, she missed our birthday yesterday. What will become of our wonderful community? So sad.