Wolfie and da Gangggg

WolfganggWolfgangg Terre Haute ✭✭✭

Wolfie here. Meowmy iz too sad right naow to talk but I iz trying hard tew cheer her up. Efurry thing lookez soooo different, and no pages, which iz making her so very sad. I hope an told her dis could be jus a beginning and maybe we can get pages back . IDK, I miis my friends.

Comments

• Snuggle_Liza_Tam_SylSnuggle_Liza_Tam_Syl Nashville/St. Louis ✭✭✭

We understand Wolfie. Yesterday was Snuggle's Rainbow Bridge Day. When mom saw Catster was up, she was happy that it was just in time to put a gift on Snuggle's page. Write in her diary. Our excitement only lasted for a few seconds. We are happy to see a few of our friends around.

Snuggle, Liza, Orange Man, Sylvia, Sophie, Tammy, Gabriel, Kristopher, Nickolaus, Savannah, Bobbi, Trudy, Calli & Babies

• We feel the same way. It's us Bugsy, Rex and the rest.

• Brenda GrabBrenda Grab Madison ✭✭

We feel the same also. Mom can't even find our pages. Our dear Benson went to the Rainbow Bridge on September 13 and we can't even get in. I think we see Wolfie's mom on FB. Hi Bugsy's mom - haven't heard from you in forever. Hope you are doing well.

Mom of : Pounce, Nickelby, Dottie, Dixon, Kingsley & Paisley

• FridayFriday Plumas ✭✭✭

Friday sees his pal Wolfie, runs over and gives him a beeg hug

Hello Wolfie! So glad to see you here too! We are sad about the destruction of our pages but the new site is in it's infancy and we are hoping the new owners will take to heart what we all llove and miss about the site and and what we want back! I hope more furiend can be found and we all let the owners know how we feel

• WolfganggWolfgangg Terre Haute ✭✭✭

Friday! * Wolfie excitedly gives Friday a big hug too!* yes, we iz waiting an still purrayingg an hoping fur da best! As much as we misses Catster and lovez it, we iz still grateful fur our friends and soooo glad tew see you! Maybe it will get better and more like what we loved. Iz so good to see Snuggle, Bugsy and Rex and all of you! I iz so sorry tew hear about Benson. Me now Ulysses will keep a paw out further him and help to show him the ropes.

• The_Wild_OnesThe_Wild_Ones Phoenix ✭✭✭

Hi @Wolfgangg! It is taking getting used to! If you get a chance, find us in Catstertown, Princess Divas and Prince Charmings, and Fancypants Cafe!!

Check out our Welcome Page
    ~Charly ~Speedy ~ Homer ~Dewey

I waz in Fancypants Cafe Before!!! I had not found it here yet, would love to, and also catstertown and Princess Divas and Prince Charmings, tew!!! I will search, I can figure dis out!!!

Hi @Wolfgangg if you are a member of the group, you can look on your profile page for link to your groups.

Mom also found some groups cats were looking for by doing an internet search for name of group and Catster. Pages would come up. Some links didn't work, but some did. Then mom clicked on name of group at top of page and got to home page.

:)

Snuggle, Liza, Orange Man, Sylvia, Sophie, Tammy, Gabriel, Kristopher, Nickolaus, Savannah, Bobbi, Trudy, Calli & Babies

We are so sorry for your loss @Brenda Grab the only way we can see our pages now is the Wayback Machine. Can't add anything. Maybe some day. Not looking good currently. Hugs and purrs from all of us.

• ÆthelingÆtheling ✭✭✭

Woffgangg and Friday and Everyfur! Nice to see you all here!
    Wolfie, that is such a cute photo of you!
    Wild Ones and some others, you may know my pup Rosco instead of me

Wolfie, Fancy Pants and PDPC are both already active on the Dogster side. My pup sees their threads listed on the Dogster side everyday, though he doesn't play there. Everyfur seems to be playing going in through Dogster rather than Catster. You can join as yourself on the Dogster side and play with your friends there again. Those posts that are posted on Dogster, don't show up in the same group when you look at it through Catster. Which is a little annoying.

Hi Aetheling!! Can I use da same sign in and everything on Dogster? Before, Meowmy did not hab out doggies up on there, because Pa didn't like that, but it was never an issue. I can try doing that by joining with all the same credentials, but Meowmy doesn't want to mess anything up here on this side, after all we have gone thru. She is kind of chicken about it, MOL!!

• <3
    @Ætheling mom jus' thinkz dat iz too ush trouble rite now wif her eye still not good. Anyfur we like @Wolfgangg we nefur haz doggiez on da Dogster side. But it was really nice when we cud see our pup palz 'n dem groupz dat shared pupz 'n kitz @CatsterAdmin dis iz whatz we wantz 'n so we'z waitz 'n see. Yesh we gather dat it'z way more heavy traffic ina Dogster side, but not fair dat i'z totally segregated~
    Anyfur jus' me two centz fur whut iz worth...

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• ÆthelingÆtheling ✭✭✭

Wolfgangg, we have always used the same email and the same password for both Dogster and Catster and we still do. If you've never had a Dogster account, I do not know if your years of membership and number of comments, etc, will show up the same on the Dogster side. For us, the number of comments, etc, are all the same on both Dogster and Catster, but we had dual accounts originally.
    But using the same email and password is OK! I just don't know how your account will appear on Dogster. My thought is that with the same email, your dogster account will look the same as your Catster account, just as ours does.

Hi Aetheling!! Can I use da same sign in and everything on Dogster? Before, Meowmy did not hab out doggies up on there, because Pa didn't like that, but it was never an issue. I can try doing that by joining with all the same credentials, but Meowmy doesn't want to mess anything up here on this side, after all we have gone thru. She is kind of chicken about it, MOL!!

• ÆthelingÆtheling ✭✭✭

Yes, you can use the same password sign in for both, like we do.
    Rosco and I have all the same credentials and password and everything.

All our statistics from before the new site started show up show up exactly the same on both sites.

But, although when the site restarted, we both had the same amount of comments, the comments that are adding on now are different amounts for Dogster and Catster.

And, for those badges earned after the new start-up, we have different badges for Dogster and Catster.

But the badges we were given when the new site re-started--those for what was earned from the old site--are the same.

My thought is, your Dogster profile may show up as a new profile, since you did not have one before.
    BUT - you can try it out: Make yourself a Dogster profile, using the same Email and the same password, and see what it looks like.

See if it credits you with everything you earned on the old site.

I'm thinking that, if you start posting on both Dogster and Catster, your "Comments amount" will be different according to whether you are currently earning them on Dogster or Catster.

You won't hurt your Catster profile and credentials by making a Dogster account and seeing what shows up.
    You won't have to use your Dogster account if you don't want to.