Where are my cat's pages?

With the new update, where do I go to find my cat's pages? I'm not having any luck...I've been here since 2005 and my oldest cat just crossed the Rainbow Bridge. I'd like to update her page.

Comments

• Sally WrightSally Wright Denver ✭✭

It also won't allow me to update my profile. It's telling me that "Sally Wright" already exists... well, yeah because it's ME. I found the link to the page of one of my girls and it says it no longer exists. I hope it's archived somewhere and that Catster is planning to bring those pages back. As was stated in another thread, that's part of what made Catster special. We can go to Facebook for the rest of what's here.

• I just logged in as well and wondered the same thing. I hope all our profiles weren't lost!

• I don't like interacting as myself. The whole point of Catster was the fantasy of interacting with other cats...as my cat. If we're going to use real names and eliminate individual cat pages, I'll just stick with Facebook. This isn't anything like what it was. How sad.

• MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New Zealand ✭✭✭

Hi Guys - _paw waving-___You can change your name up the very top there is a little icon that looks like a cog. if you go there you should find an area that you can change your name. Since there is only one account I have all three (living) cats in our name. I'm not sure if you can use spaces.

• Sally WrightSally Wright Denver ✭✭

But why put all your cats on one profile? We could have fun to make each kitty's profile different with their photos, names, nicknames, favorite food, even blog entries from each cat.

• Sarah_PinkSarah_Pink Chapel Hill ✭✭
    Yeah, I definitely agree with Sally. The old format was better. I know things change but I had fun playing around with my cat(s) profile(s) and now it's not as easy nor as fun.
  • BoninBunchBoninBunch Lincoln ✭✭✭

I have been able to see the snapshot of our pages on Wayback Machine. But it is sad that we have lost all of the memories that were here. We were on OC since 2007.

• Steve_GreenSteve_Green Crystal ✭✭✭

The accounts on the new site were set up with the human account holder's name as the Username, which meant that virtually all accounts have a space in that field. But the system will not allow you to save your profile with spaces in the Username, and it doesn't even give you a meaningful error message; it just says that the name already exists! Stupid, yeah... like so many other aspects of this site. Top Cat Ted must be spinning in his grave. Anyway... to be able to edit your profile and save the changes, you must remove any spaces from your Username or replace them with something else, such as an underscore.