Help us rename LEVELS?!

Hi all!

As you’ve noticed we have LEVELS here on the community but we would love to make them more fun and align them with something meaningful to you. What would you like levels to be called? Right now there are 5.

Here’s an example to get your creative juices flowing:

• New Cat OR Kitten (Level 1)
  • Cat Lover (Level 2)
  • Cat Enthusiast (Level 3)
  • Cat Expert (Level 4)
  • Top Cat (Level 5)

Have some fun with this and show us what you’ve got! <3

Comments

• LilyLily Branford ✭✭✭

I doubt that any of us much cares about levels. I've been in other groups that have them and no one pays any attention to them.

• SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount Olive ✭✭✭

You're missing the point of the Community. The cats do the talking, not their purrsons.

And "Top Cat" was Ted Rheingold

• Levels...agree with Calvin100%, we don't need levels where we operate at varying "levels" of importance. The thing that made Catster priceless is that we were all equal in importance. We had our Top Cat and will forever cherish all he did for us but, levels are of little concern. Agreed again with Calvin 100%...we want to have a friend's list like we had...constantly searching "discussion" to find our friends is way to much effort and is by far too time consuming. A news feed like we had would be nice, as well, so we could quickly catch up on our friends. There is a big opportunity here and many Catsters are waiting...to quote a good movie "if you build it, they will come"....>^..^<

• FelixFelix ✭✭✭

I agree with Calvin, Sterling, and Lily. I don't think most members here care about "levels." I would also like to see the return of a friends' list.

• MeepMeep ✭✭

I agree with Calvin, Sterling, Lily and Felix. Levels are not what we want. Levels belong in "Catbook" and "Dogbook" and our Top Cat Ted knew community was not about ranking but relating, which is why we miss friends so much.