What would you rather call the Welcome Pages?

CatsterAdminCatsterAdmin admin
edited October 4 in Getting Started

Please vote and leave your comments!

What would you rather call the Welcome Pages? 17 votes

Welcome Pages
17%
Kally_Kat_RichardAngelsgrammy 3 votes
Pet Profiles
82%
SterlingAndTheSTeamAshPoGusWolfganggCalvinLilyMrD_Sam_RazaFelixÆthelingMeepMayhemTwinkleThe_Wild_OnesMILO_BLUE_EYESCaspurr 14 votes

Comments

• SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount Olive ✭✭✭
    Pet Profiles

If this is where everyone will create their pet pages, then that is what is should be called.
    "Welcome Pages" sounds like it's coming from HQ.

• Kally_Kat_Kally_Kat_ Beans ✭✭✭
    Welcome Pages

Oh no, mai mommy goofed upps a bit, she didn't understand the questions, I hope I can go back & make
    it to Pet Profiles . :o

♥Luv iz 4 - eva & eva♥

• Kally_Kat_Kally_Kat_ Beans ✭✭✭
    Welcome Pages

Pet Profiles fur our Kats! :)

♥Luv iz 4 - eva & eva♥

• As for organizing by timeliness — could you send me a PM with some details? Most things seem to be organized by timeliness on my end!

• MeepMeep ✭✭✭
    Pet Profiles

The problem is the Welcome page contains lists of discussions about everything! Before I would find it useful as a newcomer it would have to be about whatever Welcome is. Right now I still find the site like a big tossed salad . . . if you're looking for that one item you know you saw in there, keeping digging around and eventually you will find it. So when I know what Welcome is supposed to be about I can answer the question. Sorry this is not much help, Meep