Kitty Howling, help?!

Charlie is my furbaby and I love him very very much and want nothing but the best for him, but I'm at a loss right now. Charlie keeps howling very loudly at all hours of the day and night. Now, when I took him to the vet in the beginning of September for a different reason I did bring it up and the vet suggested trying Sulloquin, a behavioral health supplement, so I did. It was simple, 2 chews a day, but Charlie decided that after almost a week of the supplement that he wasn't going to take it anymore and started howling again. The only time I can get him to not howl is when he's laying in bed with me cuddling or sleeping. I tried keeping him in my room at night with me but at about 3 or 4 he will wake up and start running back and forth across the bed over me and my boyfriend until I finally get up and let him out, and then he starts howling as soon as he gets downstairs. Keep in mind, he is neutered and has never been bred. He is a strictly inside cat and is afraid of outside. We also have 3 other cats who are all fixed and much older than him. I'm willing to try almost anything at this point. Please help?!

Comments

• Hello, Yes, mine often howls during full moons. then he leaves all night and we don't see him until the next day. I think he turns into a were-cat. He goes, HOWWWWWWLLLL

• Oh no! Not a were-cat! Charlie is afraid of the outside world, he prefers to sit in the middle of our living room and he goes "how-how-HOOWWWWLLLLL" over and over and over again. Every night. Lol.

• I think I might be able to help. But in order to truly understand your problem, I need to know some things. Which times do you usually feed your cat? If you tell me I can give you further help and might know the answer to your problem.