The Birds!!

magderbmagderb Member Posts: 3
My darling cat family is enthusiastic about spring in the air and the chatter of birds. We live in Arizona so get spring early. Someone (I suspect Juniper) has been on a bird killing frenzy. She is in her terrible twos and loves a good hunt, but this has happened before she was born so Derby James and Serendipity are not eliminated as suspects. 

Over the past month I have had at least one bird a week “gifted” to me in my bedroom. Feathers are everywhere and it’s really gross. The other day I got two birds, and from the feather count this one put up a substantial fight. I’m pretty sure it’s a gesture of love (please correct me if I am wrong) but I really feel bad for the birds, and I am tired of picking up feathers day and night. 

Is there any way to stop the bird murders?

Thank you for any feedback

Jessica, Derby James, Serendipity, Junior (Juniper)

(pics of the suspects)

Junior “I know nothin... really!”

Serendipity, “I was napping... besides such primal effort would have soiled my fur”

Derby James, (Plead the fifth and prepared for trial)