I'm going to buy a new breed and I'm kindly asking for help

TobbyToiserTobbyToiser Member Posts: 2
Hi, we live on farm, but I'm looking for indoor car, which can eventually anytime roam free on the fenced compaund(that is not criterium, but possibility, If it would be the cat demand). We have a wild dat, normal car which has her place nearby our sheep. As a breed, we had a Maine coon cat, but my sister moved to her own house and took the cat along. I'm now looking for a new car, I'm still considering Maine, but this time, I'd rather try some new breed. I would like the cat to be a real individuality with her unique personality, car can be extravagant and I'd like her to be playfull, but nossessarilly 24/7 attention needed. Cat can be more lively than calm, playfull, but aswell independent. I don't care wether smaller or bigger breed, because my apartmant is big aswell as garden and compound outside (both fenced), but she can be 365 days inside, If You would suggest some breeds sensitive on colder weather. The only breed I'm not interested in is Persian. Long hair or short hair also isn't important. When it comes to kids, that depends, I have 9 and 6yrs old, but both lives abroad and come for a visit like one month in 2yrs, so I can say, I live alone and I'll be the person cat will be with. I'll be glad if You suggest, 5-7 breeds which at least bit fits my criterium and if possible write something small about the character. Thank You very much in advance. Please, don't suggest shelter Cats, I have already and now looking for some new interesting pure breed

Comments

• TobbyToiserTobbyToiser Member Posts: 2
    Sorry, didnt exclude Persians;) thank You in advance for helping me out