Is it possible that our orange tabby is part siamese?

Cheryl CampbellCheryl Campbell Member Posts: 3
We have the most adorable kitten named Timothy. He's about 16 weeks old. He came from a rescue and we know that he had a couple of brothers: we've seen a video of the group of them playing and they all look pretty much the same. He came to us underweight and has plumped up really well (he eats CONSTANTLY) but is still very lean looking. He seems to me to have quite a triangular face and he has really big ears. The kicker though is that he talks a *lot* (many different types of sounds) but his "please can I have some more food human" is bonkers: it sounds like a very small pterodactyl! I've listened to some siamese kittens on youtube and there is a definite similarity.

Here's a photo of Timothy having a cuddle with big sister Rosie. What do you think? I'm mostly just curious but I also know there might be specific illnesses to look out for.

Tagged:

Comments

• Cheryl CampbellCheryl Campbell Member Posts: 3
    Also to add I think his tail is very long for such a small cat: it's 11 inches :). hard to see his triangle face and his big ears but in the right angle he almost looks like a sphinx cat.