Diaphragmatic hernia

jlojlo Member Posts: 1

Does anyone have experience with a cat having this unfortunate injury? My family has a three year-old Sphynx cat. Wednesday morning he seemed completely fine. Then, my mother-in-law noticed he started vomiting several times through out the day starting around noon. He stopped eating and became lethargic.

He’s fallen from our balcony to the ground about six times. The last time being about three months ago. The drop is about 25-30 feet. I’ve read that the causes can be a severe fall or otherwise trauma to the abdomen. He’s always indoors, other than when he wants to walk on our balcony.

I just don’t understand what changed. The last fall was three months ago. Yet, he was fine all day on Wednesday and suddenly his behavior and symptoms changed when afternoon came? It seems really strange.

Tagged:

Comments

• ourboytofuourboytofu Member Posts: 23
    No experience on my end, but I really hope your cat is doing better now than when you last posted. How's he doing?