Is cat too old to change who she lives with

sandyandjamiesandyandjamie Member Posts: 1
We have litter mate sisters since they were 9 wks old that have lived w us and our two girls. Our older daughter has moved about 90 minutes away and wants to take "her" cat with her. Mollie is now all but 8 yrs old. I'm worried that this is not a good idea for many reasons. She is a quiet tabby w attitude. We love her dearly. She has such a unique personality. She has her routine... especially where she sleeps. We live in a rural area, quiet. Judy,our daughter, lives in a noisy city. She and her fiance are loud people. We didn't allow this in our home. Am I overreacting w worry about Judy taking Mollie w her? 

Comments

• ourboytofuourboytofu Member Posts: 23
    Is the cat very attached with your daughter? If their bond isn't very strong, I am a bit concerned about the stress of putting the cat in a new environment and losing her littermate companion. What do you think you're going to do in this situation?