All kitties in family not crosslisted as friends

Rebecca SlightomRebecca Slightom BloomingtonMember Posts: 73 ✭✭
edited 20 December, 2006 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
I'm having problems with all of the kitties in a family showing up on all kitties in my family's pages friends lists... even after they accept a family/group invite. The vice-versa issue is the same too... other kitty families inviting all of us, but we all don't get listed as friends with all of their family. Anyone else experiencing this? It's maddening, as I keep wondering which kitties I'd really like to be friends have gotten lost in the "Catster Friends Abyss!" Anyone else experiencing this, or have some insight or exlanation to help??? I wish there was a feature that shows whether or not you are friends with a kitty when you look at their profile page. Please, Catster... hint, hint! Hmmm.... should I write Catster Support about the missing friends in our Friends List (that were supposed to be crosslisted with us/them all), after inviting or receiving an invitation that was accepted?

Comments

• Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    edited 18 December, 2006
    I would write HQ. Thay should be able to help straighten out the mess! I alos wish there was some way of knowing you were friends w/ a kitty, by just looking at thier page. It sure would make thigs a bit easier.
  • Rebecca SlightomRebecca Slightom BloomingtonMember Posts: 73 ✭✭
    edited 18 December, 2006
    Thanks for repying, Hunter! Yes, Mommy said she thinks she will write HQ and ask. Maybe she is mistaken in the belief that all kitties in each family will be crosslisted as friends? She doesn't know.... and would like to!
  • Christina FarmerChristina Farmer VictoriaMember Posts: 227
    edited 18 December, 2006
    There must be something wrong with my page too, because my two brothers, and my sister are always accepted, but my picture is almost never there! *cries* I just wanna be like my brothers and sister!
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 December, 2006
    Is everycat checking a box for each individual cat? Previously, the whole "sending" family was automatically listed, but with Catster's latest program update, you have to click on each individual's box.
  • Rebecca SlightomRebecca Slightom BloomingtonMember Posts: 73 ✭✭
    edited 20 December, 2006
    Hmmm.... all of our family's boxes are already checked by default when sending a request, Apollo. Maybe my computer hasn't caught up to the new version? Not sure what to think of the issue, but we thank you all for replying! On a side note... Apollo, we see you are from Mt. Olive! Although we live in Bloomington, IL now, our Meowmy is from Hillsboro. Her mommy used to take her to the pet shop in Mt. Olive when she was a little girl (that was the closest, and only one around at the time). Small world.... :)
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 20 December, 2006
    *waves to Luna* Yeaaaaaaa . . . . hi, Luna!