Say something nice about the kitty in front of you...

12346»

Comments

• Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamMember Posts: 3,542
    edited 23 May, 2010
    Oh goodness, I think I'm in love. Date?
  • Timmy_TomcatTimmy_Tomcat Plymouth Meeting 19462Member Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭
    edited 24 May, 2010
    Hmmmm Cat dating? What would the other fellow say?
  • Sparkwolf McCloudSparkwolf McCloud Member Posts: 17
    edited 26 May, 2010
    Purr, kitty dating sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks so much for the wonderful compliment, Mr.Tomcat, I'm honored to have received it from such a marvelous cat.
  • VM PetrackVM Petrack Waterford (Erie)Member Posts: 145
    edited 26 May, 2010
    Toby Tomcat, you truly are a cat's cat... handsome, sleek, debonair, charming... you've got it all Toby, you really do.
  • VM PetrackVM Petrack Waterford (Erie)Member Posts: 145
    edited 26 May, 2010
    Oh My Catness! I thought the end of the thread was before the advertisement! And here it's now following it as well. I feel like a dork! Asteroid! You are a beautiful orangie with a terrific page... it's obvious you are truly loved. And if you would kindly forgive me for writing about Toby instead of you, I'll be your devoted fan forever. PS. Is it me, or is the new Catster loaded with more advertising than before??
    edited 27 May, 2010
    Happy Happy Purr Purr Buds with Asteroid! Like a lovely clear night of wonder. PS Yeah... Whats up with the adds already?
  • Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamMember Posts: 3,542
    edited 28 May, 2010
    MOL I don't even know what you guys are talking about. How old are you guys BTW? just asking. Dogster crushes is made up of mostly kids, so I'm just wondering if it's the same here. 22 here
  • Yesenia QuindeYesenia Quinde WestvilleMember Posts: 25
    edited 28 May, 2010
    RRRmmmeeow I'm about to be 15 (1 yrs in human). I think u r pretty. Hey age aint nothing but a number ;)
    edited 29 May, 2010
    Pop is wishing he was 20 sumptin. Me-|^|-ow! If I was Tall-Stander I would be, well, maybe early 20\'s. No one knows my real birthday so we guess. It was a good thing being adopted. I wish all a very nice holiday and remember those who have made our lives safe and secure! Purrs and pets.:^: Oh lots of treats for |:| everyone!
  • Lucybelle GLucybelle G Member Posts: 96
    edited 29 May, 2010
    Zeus the Meezer is surely a pleaser! Lovely markings and I am sure you got a big personality too!
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 30 May, 2010
    Lucy Belle is a beautiful tabby with cute white socks! She is very photogenic and has such a sweet face! :D
  • Jeanette CereskeJeanette Cereske San FranciscoMember Posts: 16,444
    edited 31 May, 2010
    K.C. is very regal looking.
  • sandra dringsandra dring Member Posts: 1,746
    edited 2 June, 2010
    Little Bit looks just too cute:-h:-h
  • Nicole FoxNicole Fox PawsvilleMember Posts: 3,777
    edited 4 June, 2010
    Socs has pretty eyes
  • patricia ponivaspatricia ponivas Las Vegas, NVMember Posts: 51,847
    edited 5 June, 2010
    Tish is very pretty.|$|
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 6 June, 2010
    Rex is a very handsome tabby and white! We love his unique markings! He's got a cool page too! %:D%;c;~a~
  • Sparkwolf McCloudSparkwolf McCloud Member Posts: 17
    edited 6 June, 2010
    Charlie is a very handsome ginger boy who has an awesome song on his page
    edited 7 June, 2010
    Toby is hanging in the window being Toby. He is a real boyz boy! Wow Charlies page really is nice! Purrs|^|
12346»