Notification for accepted friends requests

Karin PruessnerKarin Pruessner DurbanMember Posts: 2,110
edited 29 December, 2006 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
We used to get an e-mail notification when one of our friends requests was accepted. Today, several requests were accepted (as seen on our account page), but we didn\'t get any e-mail. Is this a bug or a new feature? It is nice to be notified so we know who our new friends are and can answer their messages.

Comments

• Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    edited 28 December, 2006
    That was happening to me last week. It was driving mom nuts. But this week she is receiving notification again. Maybe the system has fleas again.
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 28 December, 2006
    Hi Smokey and Hunter. We had a notification today but there were a couple of times last week when we didnt get one. Hunter is probably right, its more than likely just the catster fleas taking hold over the holidays. If this continues, please let me know and I will speak with HQ .

Bruce The Boss

• Karin PruessnerKarin Pruessner DurbanMember Posts: 2,110
    edited 28 December, 2006
    Can somebody give Catster a flea bath, please??
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 29 December, 2006
    My notifications have been messed up for a couple of weeks or so. I don't get the notice that a friend has accepted my request (I have to go to "my account" to see the message from them). Then, when I accept a friend request from another cat, I get a notice that my request has been accepted, and I get my own acceptance message back. That should go to the other cat, since they were the one making the request! It's completely backwards.