\"We\'ve Got Your Back\" Photo Contest!

Lori MalmLori Malm San FranciscoMember Posts: 7,342
edited 7 October, 2010 in Plus Contests
Win an entire year of Frontline Plus and an iPad by just uploading a photo of your cat! |^|

Comments

• Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
    edited 1 July, 2010
    WHAT????:-O I just read the qualifications for this and it says you have to upload a pic of your cat doing something fun OUTSIDE. We dont go outside, so all indoor kittys cant participate? Well gee golly that sure is not fair to us indoor kittys. :( boohoo This is stupid. No wonder your giving away a years worth of frontline, cause if ya dont go outside most likely your not gonna catch fleas or ticks, I would have donated it to a shelter. ok, so thanks but no thanks Ill stay inside to stay flea and tick free. Im crying DISCRIMINATION ! :-/
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 July, 2010
    Good Grief - relax and pick a picture
    edited 5 July, 2010
    Why would a cat that never goes out want to win Frontline? That is the silliest thing I ever heard - to say discrimination - if you don't go out?
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
    edited 6 July, 2010
    :^: Ouch, a flea is biting me. I was just being silly friends !
  • Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 11 July, 2010
    This does put a damper on us indoor only kitties. Indoor kitties get fleas too, especially if one furbling is a dog. We tried Frontline once because we had coupons and the dog lost his fur. No ... it wasn\'t the Frontline :r Dog has a flea allergy and Frontline either didn\'t phase the fleas or allowed the fleas to live too long on the dog or whatever. We went back to our usual. Frontline works fine for the neighbor. Go figure! Good Luck to the outdoor kitties and may no fleas bite you.
  • edited 11 July, 2010
    Ours don't go outside, but I think I might let them out back while I watch them and have a many photo shoot. I know three of them will enjoy it. ;) You can always take a picture through a window or something so it looks like they are outside.
    edited 7 October, 2010
    Did anyones ever wins this? We never hears anythings?