Dogster and Catster HACKED - please repost and change your passwords!

Posting this here because I don't know where else to put it - can someone who uses Catster more often find a better spot for it? A reddit.com user discovered a major security breach in Catster and Dogster, including login info. If you use the same password here as anywhere else on the internet, I recommend changing it. Please repost this information anywhere you think is relevant! Here's the link to the reddit post: http://www.reddit.com/r/self/comments/2az8x7/i_found_25_million_hacked_passwords_to_the/ The user has notified Dogster/Catster, but nobody's done anything so far except disable registration...in the meantime, someone could pretty easily have your password info, so you'd better go change it. Please repost!

Comments

• SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount Olive ✭✭✭
    edited 18 July, 2014
    Please do NOT do anything unless it is posted by Catster HQ. the Catster Watchcat or Catster Manager, Lori (Catster, Cow). With the turnover to the new owner, i5 Publishing, there will be lots of weird things going on our Catster and Dogster website. Although members are trying to help each other, we all need to wait for OFFICIAL word before we do anything. Purring and waiting, Sterling Catster Moderator :m:m:m