Technical Issues on Catster

Lori MalmLori Malm San FranciscoMember Posts: 7,342
edited 1 August, 2014 in What I Love About Catster
The list of problems on Dogster right now is endless, however, I assure you that better days are coming VERY soon! I have sent several lists to the tech team and they are currently working to address some of the issues. I share your frustration! When I am able to log in and post myself, I am updating the Community in the All Paws Bulletin Group. Pawlease join me there! :B

• Lori MalmLori Malm San FranciscoMember Posts: 7,342
    edited 28 July, 2014
    It is important to remember that it took 3 years of neglect for the Community areas to fall into the state they are in now. Like I've said before, it may get worse before it gets better. The thing to remember is that i-5 Publishing, Catster''s new home, IS going to address the long list of issues that John (Watch Dog/Cat) and I have put together over the past few years. i-5 is assembling a remarkable team dedicated to the Community. I am VERY excited for all of us. Like you, I am also having trouble accessing and using the site. I can't stay logged in, I get random 503 errors, my posts are disappearing, I lose my own admin and moderator status, sometimes I have Plus, sometimes I don't... None of these issues will be fixed overnight, but steps are being made in that direction. Hang in there Catsters! :m
  • Jolene DarrahJolene Darrah KitchenerMember Posts: 50
    edited 1 August, 2014
    I have been having issues trying to get on Catster for a while now. just another issue is My diary has for the most part disappeared, including my tails of devotion. I hope all goes well and these issues will soon be fixed. oh and Thank You for updating everyone to what is going on :)