What is a safe antibacterial solution for my cats?

Hello, I'm posting in a desperate attempt to try and regain a hygienic home. My cats, particularly our white boy, never fail to find a new way of being absolutely filthy, no matter what we do to try and prevent it. By filthy, it usually involves cat or dog poop and pee. It is very depressing and frustrating for me, to have an elderly dog who essentially craps like a horse without warning in the house, and cats who play with the bins and even the toilet water on a daily basis. I shan't get into the gory details, but today our white managed to get himself very dirty and I guess it was just the last straw. I have antibacterial wipes but I know they are probably not worth risking on him. So, could somebody provide me with a product (bearing in mind, we're in Australia) or a home recipe for an antibacterial solution that is safe for cats? I am seeking something specifically antibacterial, not like the gentle pet cleaners in stores that are basically just scented water. Our white manages to get poop on him, so yeah, we need something that kills. Many thanks for any responses.

Comments