NFL Football pool is back!

Sally WaldronSally Waldron Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭
edited 15 September, 2014 in What I Love About Catster
We have moved to a new location due to the issues that Caster are working on. If you want to join us for NFL fun, please send me a PM and I will direct you where to go!

• Elaine SarpolaElaine Sarpola KapoleiMember Posts: 910
    edited 8 September, 2014
    Aloha Macy!!! :-h OMC!!! We looked frantically yesterday for the Catster Football 2014 Forum and could not find it anywhere!!! We really wanted to get our first week's picks in before the games started and use the same picks that we used for our ESPN PigSkin Pickem' weekly pool. Wowza, there certainly were some upsets this week! Might it be alright for me to join in on our wonderful football family again? I live in Hawaii (which is 3 hours behind west coast time and 6 hours behind the east coast), so my picks are often made in the middle of the night for most of my kitty friends. Hopefully, there is enough visibility for this group and we can find many of our football regulars like Pepper, Cowboy, Athena, there are so many others that I am drawing a blank on their names right now.... Anywho, thank you for starting the football pool again! Luff, Abbey
  • Sally WaldronSally Waldron Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭
    edited 8 September, 2014
    Ok I sent you a private message and I will post the link to it here for others, Please admin if the link is not allowed please just remove the link but leave the post, many of us want to play da pool!
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 September, 2014
    Hi, Abbey! :-h It's hard to get anywhere when our forum posts don't show up! Some of us are posting but our posts are invisible. (The Invisible Man would be proud!) As Macy said, we're over at her website (where all the posts show, hee hee). I am posting for Athena and Pepper is having internet problems so Macy has volunteered to be football admin. This thread will always be here, so anyone wanted to play in the football pool, head over to Macy's site. It's a great website. We'll be waiting for you! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • Sally WaldronSally Waldron Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭
    edited 15 September, 2014
    Pepper should be back with us on the 29th to take the pool back over so come on over and play, great graphics and great prizes for those that do!;c;