Walk my cat outdside, greath idea ?

Hi everyone, fristly, sorry for the mistakes, english is not my first language I'll try to do my best :) So, I have a question about my cat Ollie. I would like to know if you think that it's a good idea if I start to walk her (with harness and leash) outside only the summer ? I ask that question because Ollie is a very active and curious cat and I think it could be cool for her to play in the big forest in my backyard. But I live in Quebec and the winters are very cold so she couldn't go outside the winter (she is a Devon rex cat so she's not hairy) and I don't want her to be "sad" the winter because she can't go outside. Thank you :)

Comments

• edited 16 November, 2015
    Sorry for the triple post, it was a bug on my iPad :/ I don't know how I can delete the two other posts ...
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / Chicago ✭✭✭
    edited 19 November, 2015
    Don't worry about the extra posts, Ollie! We took care of them. ~r~ Mom takes Jerry out for walks sometimes. Our older brother, Arthur, loved his walks, too! If Ollie is enjoying them, I don't think there's anything wrong with taking her out for walks with her harness. You'll want to make sure you're protecting her with a good quality flea preventative, too. Good luck! Let us know how it goes. :5