Is it right for a neighbor to shoot your cat ?

Best Answers

• Sandy NenningerSandy Nenninger Plainville
    Accepted Answer
    No. It is illegal. Call the police and report it.
  • Accepted Answer
    Geez, where do you live? I'm not a legal eagle, but this sounds like a crime to me. The only problem I can imagine is proving that your neighbor shot your cat. But it is a crime all the same. Go to the police.
  • Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa Cruz
    Accepted Answer
    What???/Is this question serious?? Use your common sense...does this sound ok to you???
  • Tori HerrTori Herr Lebanon
    Accepted Answer
    It's NEVER right for a neighbor to shoot your cat.! That's horrible! I would suggest you would report this problem to the police like the others have mentioned.
  • Accepted Answer
    No it is not ok for anyone to shot your cats or any animal unless it is self defince. One of my neighobors killed one of my cats and if I knew which one I would have reported it. You need to report it to the police.
  • Accepted Answer
    my dad was going to shot some cats around our area to.. but I convinced him it was illegal and people would hear the shots and report... so you should report the person if this has happened.