what to do ?my cat ingested drop of dettol(antiseptic liquid) and also it entered in the eyes of her

small quantity of dettol entered in the eyes of my cat it meaowed for a while and started licking by that, foam came out of her mouth.i am tensed, i am afraid whether it become blind or it leads to her ill health, plz help me. what may i do know? reply me as soon as possible.does it really causes harm to her? vet clinics are closed tomorrow so what i have to give treatment in home?plz reply soon.

Best Answers

• Denise AntleDenise Antle OhioMember Posts: 255
    Accepted Answer
    Emergency vets are always available if you look. Nite day or holiday. Time is of the essence. Save the bottle and get going
  • sherry LaRosa-Silvestrisherry LaRosa-Silvestri willow groveMember Posts: 888
    Accepted Answer
    Why would you waste time posting on Catster? "Vet clinics are closed tomorrow"? What's wrong with NOW? Grab your cat and get to an emergency clinic ASAP! For future reference, you need to cat proof your home. I hope your cat recovers and has no residual effects from this poison.