catster is a disaster

This new catster is awful. It has lost, misplaced or destroyed all my previous cat pages. I cannot find any of my cats pages in your archives. I have spent many a tearful hour listing my cats and cat angels. To have them gone is beyond horrible. I have lost other cats since trying to locate my cat pages and I am heartbroken I cannot list or find any of my fur babies. The original Catster was set up mainly for this purpose. Unless I am able to find my catster pages (I will accept help in this endeavor - www.catster.com/cats/387817 ), you will have lost me as a member for your unconscionable deletion of personal honorary pages to our loved ones. This is a disgrace. I will consider the new catster a disaster.
Russ. (myIrishWolf), my Irish was an orange tabby.

Comments

• I could not agree more Russ. Join me here.
    http://catplace.freeforums.net/board/74/silly-sabs-group

Jason Hopper (My dad is Jack.)
  • Kally_Kat_Kally_Kat_ Beans ✭✭✭

@Russ Swaffield
    Hello Russ Cat. I don't know if you & I my ♥Kally Kat♥ Angel have ever met before.
    I feel for you with your reasons to be upset where the Old/Catster was.
    I was upset at first & so many were from the O/C....
    Now, we are here at the N/C each day gets betta & easier for us to be here.

Hi tew @ jackhopper

This is a very nice Cat place to be, of a lot of the OLD/Catsters & new ones more each day goes by!
    Yes, this is a forum & a lot of originals real O/C & New ones tew!

Check it outts!
    http://catplace.freeforums.net/board/74/silly-sabs-group
    **Please stay here & there are a lot of wunnaful human Cat Moms & Dads & fur siblings.
    also, our beautiful Angel Kitties.

In honor of my sweet ♥Kally Kat♥ Angel, I am here to honour her & tew help others that need help & encouragement. :)

Luv iz 4 - eva!

♥Luv iz 4 - eva & eva♥

• CalvinCalvin Scottsdale ✭✭✭

@RussSwaffield - your original Catster pages are no longer available at Catster. However, before everything was deleted, the entire site was saved at The Wayback Machine. You can find your cat Irish here, and from his page, you can click on your other cats' pages. https://web.archive.org/web/20140210235034/www.catster.com/cats/387817

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

• Kally_Kat_Kally_Kat_ Beans ✭✭✭

@The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

Mewsing along tew, the Cats in the Clover
    **Dearest @RussSwaffield
    See how wunnaful we are as the N/C & O/C we are here for all our furriends & their Angels Cats!
    Calvin & sisfur Samoa are very loving & kind hard hearted ** Cats in da Clover! :)

rememba, luv iz 4 - eva! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

♥Luv iz 4 - eva & eva♥