Only guesstimates
  • any1hav advice re
    3rd eye lid
    Ginger was in a brawl
    Wound healed BUT
    showing 3rd. eyelid now
    Can't afford vet jus yet
    comments any1
  • Started with 1, Madam, when I moved here.
    She passed@13yr. 4yrs.ago
    1st. came Ginger, a neighbors@1st. They left him out@night&he was bullied by the local Tom,
    Long story short, I took him in since. 2avoid more injuries, I don't let him out, it's a tough place, 2many strays & they mate like rabbits, impossible catching them, unless U got a tranquilizer pistol, I don't.
    Nightly cat fights is Y I took them in, they'd be bullied, hiding inside the fence so I took Patches, Panda & Nuni in, then I had 5, BUT not knowing Nuni was pregnant, then there was 9, Nuni had a litter of 4, 1 f & 3 m, Nuni Jr., Panda Jr., Jet Black Jr. & Jiggie Jr. he passed from liver failure The day I returned from the vet.
    Oh, Jiggie, Nuni's brother also passed away a day after returning from a vet visit from Urinary Obstruction. Blacky I took in because they were poisoning cats, I had to trap him, after I saw his sibling, dead. Madam Jr. I was asked2take home by the chicken vender, another story there, Caramel's & Caramel Jr.'s tale's R even longer. Maybe next time, I got2get back2being a slave2the Pride