Introducing Rusty, the Rocket.

KittymomKittymom Milton ✭✭
Quite a few years ago, (12+) Askem joined Catster. About 4 years ago Askem went to the Rainbow Bridge, much to the heartbreak of his mom and dad. He was such a loved member of the family and is still missed. We knew he could not be replaced and went for about 2 weeks without a kitty in the house. It was so empty so we decided to rescue another kitty. After searching around, we were at a no kill shelter in Waterdown, Ontario. We discovered this lovely orange tabby who did not struggle when picked up by me. When I put him down, he sat right in front of my husband and looked up at him every time he spoke. That told us he wanted to come home with us, so he did. It took him a little while to realize this was his furever home, but he has succeeded in taking control of the house and us. He is very loved and now seems to realize it.

Comments