Milo 'n Mallee's Malt Shop Sing-a-Long 'n Karaoke

1191192193194195197»

Comments

• Grr mommy did it 'gain! Haz dis here 'n not posted!
    Milo lookz at mom 'n hissesssssssssssssssszz~

Iz purrfectly unnerstan'ablez @The_Wild_Ones ~ Totally, coz we knowz, we got dem issuez a'so 'n can'tz be whar we wantz all da time. Ya'll take care o' ur furmilies 'n families 'n DEY be'z whut countz~ FIRST~
    Purrin' fur ur G-Pa lotz 'n prayin' too~

Ooooh dat lookz really reelly goo' @The_Wild_Ones ~! Thankiez~!

Mom iz makin' a beeg pot o' pinto beanz dis afternoonz 'n den her gone make a meatloaf~! 'n den we gone haz sum crescent rolz too~!

Iz warmer here taday, 31 above 'n feel like 23 ABOVE~ Whoo hoo we gotta heat wave!!

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• BoninBunchBoninBunch Lincoln ✭✭✭

Happy New Year Everyfur!

So Meowmy had a whole bunch of time off and goes back to work tomorrow. We loved having her home because she spent most of it in bed and we cuddled with her because she was sick. She tried to wait it out and hoped she would start to feel better. Nope...she is calling the doctor tomorrow.

• The_Wild_OnesThe_Wild_Ones Phoenix ✭✭✭

Oh @BoninBunch we are sorry your mommy is sick! Hope the doctor can do something FAST! We know flu season is super bad this year! The hospitals are all full!!
    @MILO_BLUE_EYES thank you SO muh for your prayers for G-Pa. The biopsy is tomorrow so then we will know for sure.
    Oh boy, that food looks so yummy! Mommy will make meatloaf for G-Pa when he gets home from the hospital! That is his favorite!!

Check out our Welcome Page
    ~Charly ~Speedy ~ Homer ~Dewey

The procedure yesterday didn't go so well. They are redoing it today. G-Pa is okay, they just weren't prepared!
    We brought something to warm your tummies!!

• TwinkleTwinkle Birmingham ✭✭✭

Hi furs! I'm just sitting here eating catnip.

• oh @BoninBunch so sorry ta hearz ur momcat waz so sick~ Hope her feelin' really mush better dese dayz~ <3 I knowz da Flu bug iz hittin' hard 'n momcat haz allergiez, dis mornin' bad; but no cold er Flu yet dis season. Knock on wood, mom sez, but her eatin' better den her did last yr when her haz bronchitis durin' mush o' Christmas 'n missed a lot~ @The_Wild_Ones oh noe'z, letz us knowz how him iz, ok? Me Pa canceled him three scheduled apptz fur morrow, we gettin' a blizzard here. Will drop tanite 'n getz really col' 'n ice 'n den bunchez more snow comin' our wayz. Pa sez it jus' ain't worf it~
    We r still sooper purrin' fur ur GPa, me grand furiendz~ <3
    Mmmmm doodz ' n doodettez~ Dat matza ball soup? or dumplin', either way~ YUMMY thankiez~

How bout sum Cheekin Cordon bleu~!

Mashed Tatorz

Fried Zucchini~

Mallee's Ice Cream Brownies

Hot chokkie fur our crowd~!

Hey @Twinkle mom put me sum catnippy ona me scratchin' new post dis morn ' nI went cat crazeeee~! MOL~ I kick it 'n eatz it 'n den kick it sum more~ I lovez it~

ENJOY!~ Stay safe ' n stay warm ' ndry~

Oh wow! What a feast! Thank you, @MILO_BLUE_EYES! We haven't been eating well since G-Pa has been gone! Glad you pa cancelled for now! That is NOT a good idea to brve that weather! Hope he doesn't have to wait too long to get rescheduled!
    They did the biopsy on G-Pa, but don't have the results yet. They are pretty sure it is stage four cancer. They still haven't gotten the stent in to drain the bile duct, they had trouble with it. They are going in tomorrow to bypass it cuz they can't get it! Arizona is a medical marijuana state and we saw this video on Youtube using hemp oil to cure cancer, so we plan to try that. It couldn't hurt!

• BoninBunchBoninBunch Lincoln ✭✭✭

@The_Wild_Ones, I am so sorry to hear about your G-Pa. Sending many purrs that things turn out okay.

Thank you @BoninBunch! G-Pa is FINALLY home!!

• @The_Wild_Ones so furry glad ta hearz ur G-Pa iz home, dat iz whar him wantz ta be'z 'n wif families. More purrs fur ur mommy 'n furmilies tool <3 <3

Let'z all enjoy a brunch lunch breakkie~ B) B)

Ooopz me furgotted dat besteest partz~

edited January 20

Oh my, that all looks so good, @MILO_BLUE_EYES! Thank you, we were starving!!
    Yes, G-Pa is home and Tango is SO happy! We are looking into the New Hope Medical Center (https://www.newhopemedicalcenter.com/) which offers alternative treatments to cancer. (Mommy does NOT want G-Pa to do chemo!) If his time is limited, we do not want his to suffer!
    So since we had such a wonderful brunch, we thought we would bring something for supper!!