In need of friends

Lisa HoweLisa Howe ToledoMember Posts: 513
edited 16 September, 2009 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
I\'m new to the family. I was a foster, but after BW went to the Rainbow Bridge mom decided to keep me, so now I have a family. My new brothers and sister have lots of friends, I would love to have as many as them, so I can feel important too :-h

Comments

• Clare YatesClare Yates KentMember Posts: 322 ✭✭
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Hi Goldie, i'm glad you've found your furever home (and I give my mummy love nips too!) You are very beautiful and a friends request is on its way xxxxx
  • Heidi HessenHeidi Hessen Acworth/KennesawMember Posts: 975
    Hello Goldie! You look like you could be my daughter! Although none of my kids looked anything like me - go figure that one out! I would love for you to be friends with me and my family. A request is on its way. I am very glad you now have your forever home! |$| Purrs and kisses to you! Little Mamma
  • Michele AshleyMichele Ashley Chattanooga/HixsonMember Posts: 3,161
    Hi Goldie:-h I am so glad you have your forever home. I am sending a friend request right away.
  • CJ BetancourtCJ Betancourt CongressMember Posts: 26,047
    Congratulations on finding your fur-ever home. I remember reading about BW, my Buster went to the Bridge recently also. I am sending along a friendship request from myself and all of my sisters. Purrs from Miss Dback and all of Buster's Girls.;c;;c;
  • Patty DonicaPatty Donica BristolMember Posts: 335
    :-h Hi, Goldie! I\'m sending a you a Kitty Friend request, too!
  • Emmy KasdorfEmmy Kasdorf Member Posts: 57
    Goldie, a friend request is on the way!