I\'d like to introduce myself....

Toni UnderwoodToni Underwood Member Posts: 8,966
edited 16 September, 2009 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
Hi kitties, I’m new here and my name is Harley. Unfortunately for me my life hasn’t been that of a pampered kitty. My “real” mom kinda kicked me outta the house, when I racked-up a huge vet bill asI got hit by a car as a baby kitty. She nursed me as all mom’s should, but then one day it was “Hit The Road Harley”. Ever since I’ve wandered my street livin’ off the kindness of neighbors whenever I was lucky enough. Well it seems like I finally found a “surrogate” mom to love me the way I should be. “Mom’s” a Dogster fanatic and I’ve got this annoyin’ brother name George Underwood that is truly the only thorn in my side, but we’re gradually gettin’ along pretty good and sometimes he even comes out in the yard and spends some time with me! Oh and did I mention my mom’s afraid of kitties, how lucky am I to have captured her heart, oh yes life is lookin’ up for me know! I’d love to meet some kitties and hopefully I’ll get the chance to join in the forums that is if “The Annoyin’ One” ever gets off Dogster! Please come meet me!

Comments

• Lori BanchiLori Banchi MorristownMember Posts: 20
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Hi Harley! I'm Minnie. I'll send you a friend request!
  • Claire AbelClaire Abel VallejoMember Posts: 19,753
    Hi Harley, I am sending over a friend request now! Purrs, Baby Girl:^:
  • Toni UnderwoodToni Underwood Member Posts: 8,966
    It's me Harley again and I wanted to thank you kitties for makin' me feel so welcomed on my first day! Dang I gots 44 friends now and 3 rosettes how could my day get any better! Thanks so much for makin' me purr...