How can I change the font and font color on my page?

Jessie TaylorJessie Taylor A Rancho in GlendoraMember Posts: 313
edited 6 September, 2007 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
:-/Any ideas?

Comments

• Jessie TaylorJessie Taylor A Rancho in GlendoraMember Posts: 313
    edited 5 April, 2007
    :-k I can't figure it out. I figured out how to add a slide show, pictures and music but not change font/color...:r
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 5 April, 2007
    Here you go, Phanto! There's some really cool stuff on this site, put together by fellow Catster Neferkitty and friends. http://catstercodes.twilightmoon.net/font.htm
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 April, 2007
    This site has an easy to use font editor, If mom can do it any one can. :D http://www.pyzam.com/gfx_holidays3.html
  • Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    edited 6 April, 2007
    I used Neferkitty's site and was able to change my font and color very easily.
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 10 April, 2007
    MEOWS and PURRS to Neferkitty and friends for coming up with that Catster codes site!!! I thought I would never be able to change my font or have a background that deleted that icky light green in the middle, I thought I never would be able to understand how to do it, even after I first looked at Neferkitty's site, but now, look at my page, it's AWESOME!! I'm sure part of that goes to the myspace site with all the cool backgrounds. . .and a few months ago, I thought mbif was neat. .. yeah, right!!! Thanks again Neferkitty, I never would have tried any cool changes without your codes!
  • Chenling ZhangChenling Zhang LeuvenMember Posts: 813
    edited 14 April, 2007
    Mom finally changed my font as well thanks to Neferkitty's site. Thanks Neferkitty and all the other kitties who gave tips! :h:
  • Grace McLeanGrace McLean Member Posts: 406
    edited 3 May, 2007
    I have the codes from the little cheat sheet, but where do I put the html code? In the bio? I want to apply the new font color to all of my text.
  • Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 3 May, 2007
    Mouse :-h You put your code in the extra bio field. :-#
  • Roselyn WolfRoselyn Wolf KentuckyMember Posts: 28
    edited 12 May, 2007
    If you only have one bio does more than one code work do you have to put a cooma or something after the 1st code? I would like my font to be different too.. Where do you get backgrounds at and can I have a song too without being a plus member? I'll end up joining I am sure..
  • Roselyn WolfRoselyn Wolf KentuckyMember Posts: 28
    edited 12 May, 2007
    If you only have ione bio does more than one code work do you have to put a cooma or something after the 1st code? I would like my font to be different too..
  • Jessie TaylorJessie Taylor A Rancho in GlendoraMember Posts: 313
    edited 6 September, 2007
    =D>Thanks all for the wonderful response and help! =;