Baby BIRD video!

Mary Anne WilsonMary Anne Wilson CamasMember Posts: 1,105
edited 1 August, 2008 in Catster Video
My name is Luna and I have a new video. It is all about me and a baby bird! And it has some SCARY sound effects! You can see the baby bird better if you click on the link rather than watch it right on my page. I would love to get your feedback! Thanks! Your friend, Luna

Comments

• AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 30 July, 2008
    Cute video, Luna! Love the sound effects, too. =; Yummy-looking birds. ;)
  • Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 31 July, 2008
    Cute video Luna but when that music from psycho came on I growled and ran. I hate that music. *covers ears with paws and grimmaces* I did like the ending though.
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 1 August, 2008
    Luna, I hope you knew that on today's video page, your video was shown as "yesterday's top-rated video'. Congratulations!!
  • Mary Anne WilsonMary Anne Wilson CamasMember Posts: 1,105
    edited 1 August, 2008
    Wow, Scooter! I DIDN'T know that! Thanks for telling me! I don't know how it could be yesterday's top-rated video, when only two people had watched it! Very strange. But I am not going to argue! Your puzzled friend, Luna