Sadie & Quinn\'s Pirate wedding

Wendy SpiesmanWendy Spiesman FargoMember Posts: 5,343
Come one Come all to Sadie and Quinn's Wedding. It will be held on Captain Morgan's pirate ship. The honorable Hazel Lucy will officiate. April 5, 2009, 1:00 Catster time, 4:00 Eastern time. Dress in your best pirate gear and join the fun!!

Comments

• edited 30 March, 2009
    Nice room!!
  • Nancy ZunigaNancy Zuniga Squaw Valley, Fresno Co, CAMember Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited 30 March, 2009
    Oh, I do hope my furmily can attend! I understand that cooties must be left land side, but what about pooties? (A cat's gotta do what a cat's gotta do!) Quinn is an orangey, so I'm sure he would understand. :))
  • Wendy SpiesmanWendy Spiesman FargoMember Posts: 5,343
    edited 30 March, 2009
    I am sure there will be pooties galore! Thank heavens it will be an out door wedding, on the open seas!!
  • edited 30 March, 2009
    Here is the Pirate ship that Sadie and Quinn will be getting married on!;c;
  • edited 30 March, 2009
    But you must go through this before boarding the Ship Cootie Scanner
    edited 30 March, 2009
    Yes, Sadie and I will be having a 100% cootie free wedding!;c;
  • edited 30 March, 2009
    A wedding is not complete until you have a Treasure Map|$||$|
  • edited 30 March, 2009
    Look at our Wedding Cake!!;c;;c;;c;Wedding Cake
  • edited 30 March, 2009
    Look at all the Food!~a~~a~~a~~a~
  • edited 30 March, 2009
    These are all the Table Decorations
  • edited 30 March, 2009
    Wow! This is so exciting!!!
  • Jeanette CereskeJeanette Cereske San FranciscoMember Posts: 16,444
    edited 30 March, 2009
    **whispers -shhh - I'm gonna sneak in some Cooties!! These are special Cooties - no Cootie Detector in the entire universe will find them. Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee......** **The name is Bit, Little Bit**
  • sherry meltonsherry melton HendersonvilleMember Posts: 524
    edited 30 March, 2009
    |/h/|Can\'t wait for the wedding, QC....we will be there with all our wedding finery on....fun time clothes, we mean!! heheeeheh Your Cash, Jason Cash and family... xoxoooxoxoxooxxxox
    edited 31 March, 2009
    HERE YE! HERE YE! BY ORDER OF THE IMPENDING COMPUTER VIRUS ON APRIL 1 THIS WEDDING HAS BEEN POSTPONED:-O:-O:-O Sorry to yell. There have been many furs contacting mom about concers over a computer virus tomorrow. Although mom is confident there will be no problems, she doesn't want any fur to miss out. After consulting with Sadie and the wedding pawrty, the wedding will be held on Sunday, April 5, 1:00 Pacific time, 4:00 Central time. So very, very sorry for any confusion. :r:r:r:r:r Please forgive.
    edited 31 March, 2009
    HERE YE! HERE YE! BY ORDER OF THE IMPENDING COMPUTER VIRUS ON APRIL 1 THIS WEDDING HAS BEEN POSTPONED:-O:-O:-O Sorry to yell. There have been many furs contacting mom about concerns over a computer virus tomorrow. Although mom is confident there will be no problems, she doesn't want any fur to miss out. After consulting with Sadie and the wedding pawrty, the wedding will be held on Sunday, April 5, 1:00 Pacific time, 4:00 Eastern time. So very, very sorry for any confusion. :r:r:r:r:r Please forgive.
  • Felicia BurnettFelicia Burnett SCMember Posts: 1,084
    edited 1 April, 2009
    ok- now listen up Quinn C!!! As Ginny's furriend, I am obligated to bring the pooties to your wedding- plus, I cannot pawmise we will be on ouir bestest behavior!! We are tabbies you know!!! We will try extra hard to be good cats, but we are cats for crying out loud!!! Meomwy is giving me the eye right now- I guess we will be have!!! *wink wink....
    edited 1 April, 2009
    Psssst Nermal, heh, heh, heh=;
    edited 1 April, 2009
    Well, since today is a day for puter cooties, the crew and I are here on board, going top to bottom to make sure there are NO cooties for our Sunday wedding!::o
    edited 1 April, 2009
    I have the crows nest secured for all angel guests. We will be able to watch the kitten craziness from a save vantage point:c9 |/a/||/a/||/a/||/a/||/a/|
  • Ellie PriceEllie Price HagerstownMember Posts: 2,365
    edited 1 April, 2009
    Hmmm the MD girls and I need to go shopping for nautical themed dresses!!!! We can't miss a catster wedding !!!!!
    edited 2 April, 2009
    Wow, this looks like the event of the year!!!
  • edited 2 April, 2009
    Oh boy!! Looks great! I wonder what else we should do?:-k:-k:-k
  • edited 2 April, 2009
    Here are some more More Decorations
    edited 2 April, 2009
    Whoah! JB, It's a good think you and I both have significant others :-O:-O:-O Yeowzaa!
    edited 3 April, 2009
    HEAR YE!! HERE YE!!! Do to the internationl participants of this wedding (mainly the bride being Canadian and he groom being American) Captain Morgan has moved his ship to international waters. Thus eliminating the need for customs nonsense and passports! The Captain's ship, location of the wedding, has been moved to: http://www.catster.com/group/Sadie_and_quinns_wedding_and_pirate_playground-16092' The new venue will give the Captain and his crew a better opportunity to throw Sadie and Quinn the wedding of a life time. No invitatins or customs papers needed. Come join the fun! Wedding begins at 1:00 Pacific/Catster time, 4:00 Eastern time this Sunday, April 5. See you there Me Hearties!!
    edited 4 April, 2009
    Hi Charlie, You look very nice too. My sisfurs and I had a blast shopping.
  • Rachel HicksRachel Hicks Littleton/DenverMember Posts: 23,738
    edited 4 April, 2009
    For those that may not have received the message here is a clickable link to the group where the wedding is being held. Please join us for the wedding of the century (so far) Sadie & Quinns wedding & Pirate playground