Casting for a new TLC documentary!

Pink SneakersPink Sneakers Member Posts: 5
edited 26 April, 2009 in Catster Diaries
**** CASTING CALL **** Are you completely obsessed with your cat? Does your family get jealous because of all the time and attention you give to your cats? Are you spending tons of money or going into debt because of all of your pet expenses? Do you find yourself constantly talking with others about your cat? Pink Sneakers Productions and TLC (The Learning Channel) want to hear more about your obsession with your pet for a new documentary series on the TLC network. If you just can’t get enough of your cats, and you would like to share your story, please contact us at or call 407-464-2080 If you know someone who might be interested in participating in this project with us please feel free to forward this information on to him or her. Thank you!

• Nicole MartinNicole Martin CranfordMember Posts: 185
    edited 17 March, 2009
    It would be nice if the documentary didn't sound like they were looking for a stereotypical "crazy cat lady". What's wrong with people who just really care about their cats without neglecting their family or their pets? People who build their cats patios and stairs on their walls are who you should be asking for!
  • Marta GasperMarta Gasper FairburyMember Posts: 636
    edited 14 April, 2009
    I understand perfectly but I disagree with the first paragraph. Angel Skitty we build stuff around the house to make the cats more confortable not because we are crazy cat people; like a patio_I assume you mean a cat outdoor enclosure_we don\'t have stairs on the walls but we build shelves for our semiferal that spend nights in the garage, etc, etc. Oh yes, we also have a trust fund for the cats should something happen to us suddenly. And they\'ll have a separate building(adjacent) to the house in our new home..with stairs on the wall. BTW, that\'s what my neighbors built for their kitties along with a sort of jungle gym. We\'re resposible cat people, we value each family member for what they are and consider them all in our decisions.
  • Darlene WagnerDarlene Wagner MilwaukeeMember Posts: 1,075
    edited 17 April, 2009
    Mommy didnt like the wording of it. She LOVES us and SPOILS us, but she isnt going into deep debt or crazy-we are just part of the family that's all.
  • Nicole MartinNicole Martin CranfordMember Posts: 185
    edited 26 April, 2009
    What I meant was that people like you all are exactly what they should be looking for. People who care deeply about their cats and take the best care of them possible. The way they worded the ad sounds like they are looking for hoarders and the like.