Keisha and Mylo, A special announcement!

Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
edited 27 February, 2006 in Catster Crushes
Mylo and Keisha would like all their friends at Catster to share in their news .... They are engaged! Mylo proposed the nite of Klementine and Kitty\'s Birthday bash, and Keisha said yes !!! The happy couple haven\'t set a date yet, but they will let us all know as soon as they do. Let\'s all congratulate them! >^. .^<

Comments

• Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You guys are such a cute couple!!!!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Noone is happier about this than me!! I knew when I got those two together, good things would come!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And is it true is he getting her a diamond collar for the engagement "ring"?!! *gasps* Won't that be something!!!
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes sweetie, it is true, I am wearing the collar as we meow. It is stunning! My sister says I must stay out of the sunlight for the sun makes the diamonds shine and it hurts her eyes. I am having a hard time pulling myself for the mirror, it is so dazzling. Mylo has impeccable taste. *Sigh* I am going to marry the cat of my dreams......*staring at collar in mirror, getting happy paws*......
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    A special thanks to our favorite matchmaker ..Sweetie! If it weren\'t for our Sweetie poor Mylo may have never asked Keisha out. Congrats you two.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Keisha my dear friend. Noone deserves this more than you. I am so, so happy for you both. You two are great! PS: I am quite infatuated with shiny, sparkly things myself, so I can see why you don't want to leave the mirror!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Looks like Mylo and Keisha will be celebrating at La Kitty Café' this Wed nite. Hope to see some of our friends there, too They will be in a corner table for two in the back if you'd like to say hi!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ohhhh thankyou Bootzie, but you didn't have to thank me. *blushes* We will try to stop by the cafe on Wed to wish you well. Maybe I can ask Milton to come with me. We actually just left the cafe after a wonderful evening together. *sighs happily* Just hope Milo shows up. My sis Twinkie isn't even suppose to be waitressing. She just has a crush on Milo and saw us there with no Milo and decided she's help him out. hehe.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks Milton and Sweetie, This means so much to us to have your blessings. I am overjoyed! Keisha and I have so much in common. I am sure we\'ll be very happy.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes, we saw you two there tonite! What a lovely couple you make! I was wondering why Twinkie was waiting on us...she did an excellent job, tho. Yes please, stop by if you can, we'd love that.
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, Mylo and Keisha...we are so happy for you! A beautiful match indeed! *blows kitty kisses to both* --selket, for the fiends
  • Jane HopkeJane Hopke MiddletownMember Posts: 1,033
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congrats to Mylo and Keisha! I am so happy for you! Please let us know where you are registered so we can make sure to get the right gifts for you!
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    CONGRATULATIONS KEISHA AND MYLO!!! What a great couple you make, We are all so happy for you both. Charley and the family.xxx Sweetie you did good as usual.X
  • Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congratulations Mylo and Keisha, our special friend! What wonderful news, can't wait for the wedding!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thank you .... Selket, Leela, Candy and Charley! We appreciate all the good wishes. Purrs, Mylo
  • Deborah CreaseDeborah Crease Mayland, ChelmsfordMember Posts: 1,555
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congratulations.
  • Jan CrockerJan Crocker PlacentiaMember Posts: 241
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mylo and Keisha are one of the cutest kitty-couples ever! May they have years of snuggling, rubbing, purring, and grooming each other -- that\'s what Girl and I did each day before I went to the Bridge. (We\'re still doing that daily since she joined me there five years ago.) We know what it means to be in love, and we wish the same for these two wonderful friends!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Buddy, darlin\', when it comes to lovin\', nobody tops you! ;-) hehe Please let us know where you two are registered -- we\'ll be showering you two with gifts aplenty! (Here\'s hoping you two signed up with Petco, since their collection of FatCat toys and beds is tops.) Cheers to the lucky couple!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *blows kisses to Mylo and Keisha* I never had a kitty-boyfriend, but I wish I did. Mommy always told me I was a total lover-girl who loved romance, even though I was a tomboy! Here's to many years of joy to you both.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *hugs and blows kitty-kisses* Oooh, Mylo and Keisha, I'm so happy for the both of you! *raises water dish as a toast* Here's to a life together of love, companionship, full food bowls, catnip, and snuggling. You two are just so meant for each other! Purrs always, Emmy P.S. I know that Goozy and I have been together only a week, but I have a feeling that we're going to go somewhere with this relationship. Stay tuned! >^..^
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks Muffin, Buddy, Girl, Sam and Emmy. You all are so sweet! Buddy..we are happy that you and Girl are together again. Say Hi to our Bootzie..she is floating up there on cloud #13. Keisha has requested we register at Petsmart, but we will announce that all later….we haven\'t set a date yet! Sam, it\'s not too late…there are many Angel kits here on Catster. Emmy, please keep us informed.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi all, I heard my name and stopped in to say hi. I\'m really looking forward to Keisha being part of our family. : )
  • Anne WhitehurstAnne Whitehurst LongmontMember Posts: 5,024
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congratulations, Keisha and Mylo! You are so adorable together! I hope you\'ll be very happy.
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    (Doing the twirly dance Saffron taught me) Oh, how wonderful! We will certainly have to stop by the cafe (which I JUST discovered) tomorrow night and give our nuzzles. Congratulations!!
  • Ellen KenneyEllen Kenney Stuart / Saint Lucie areaMember Posts: 8,240
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congrats Keisha & Mylo! You two make a really cute couple! You have our best wishes!, Milo, Mama'Kitty & Snickers
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks Lucie, Zoe ( yes, do stop in at La Café' ) and Milo, Mama'Kitty & Snickers
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Keisha and Milo, CONGRATULATIONS to you both I hope that you will be very happy together. Sam I never had a girlfriend while I was down there, Now that we are both up here at the rainbow bridge would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?
  • Stacy GreenfieldStacy Greenfield Fort SmithMember Posts: 474
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congrats!!! You guys are a really cute couple! I wish you all the happiness. :-)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Toby and Tigger..thanks for thinking of us. Toby...that is a grand idea. Sam, did you hear that? Hehe
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    How exciting!!! Thank you all you adorable kittys for your well wishes. *still staring at self in mirror admiring engagement collar*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Keisha, Your collar is stunning... my brother has such exquisite taste. I am very excited that I'll be getting a new sister! We will out number the males in the family now! hehe