Keisha and Mylo, A special announcement!

2»

Comments

• Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congratulations from my sister Marina and I. We wish you lots of happiness.
  • jen clarkjen clark StrongsvilleMember Posts: 1,099
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HOLY CATS! Congratulations to a wonderful couple. I\'m so happy furrr both of you, how exciting! Is this the furrst wedding?!?!?! OH BOY OH BOY you must be so excited. Here\'s an early wedding purrresent... a pile of catnip and Dom Purrignon, to toast the lovliest couple! ::cheers mates:: Love, Saffron
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Velvet & Saffron, thank you so much for your well wishes! Thank you for the gifts Saffron, that was very nice of you. Hugs to you both!
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi my love.... I wanted to thank Marina and Velvet, too. Thanks also to Saffron for the lovely gift. We will definitely be toasting to our happy life together! Purrs and nuzzles to my Keisha
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    OH NO!!!! (banging head against wall) We missed the party at the cafe last night!! And I said we'd go!! I am so sorry....please forgive me, Keisha and Mylo :(
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We're sorry, Keisha and Mylo.....we hope it was a great party.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We missed you both, but no need to bang your head on the wall silly kitty, Mylo & I had a lovely time. Kisses to Mylo!! Purr!
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congrats you two! Can't wait for the wedding! There will be a tuna cake ... yes? mmmmmmm
  • Michelle MeyersMichelle Meyers WacoMember Posts: 835
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congradulation Mylo and Keisha!! I wish you both all the happiness in the words in finding your fur partner and your best kit friend! A life time of happiness as there are stars in the skys for you both! Sushi Dreams and Catnip Wishes, Irish my beloved Bocce Muse's clover
    edited 27 February, 2006
    That's OK, Zoe and Miranda, we will always love you two! Hi Sophie, ah …what do you think, Keisha, should we have a Tuna cake? Irish, that was so nice of you to say…. We wish you and Bocce all the best, too. Purrs, Mylo
  • Regine MelinRegine Melin BrooklynMember Posts: 281
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congratulations to you both! We think you make a great couple! Peggy, Spike, and Milo (In Loving Memory)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Tuna cake sounds perfect! Will have to make sure to keep Klementine & Diego away from the cake till we cut it. Tee, Hee! Hugs to all our well wishers.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Keisha, Yes your sister was into her birthday cake all nite!! Hehe How are your bites healing...are they almost gone? Has Klemy been nice to you lately?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks Peggy, Spike and Milo. We appreciate that very much. Hi, my beautiful lady...you are looking lovely tonite! Purrs and nuzzles to you, Keisha, Mylo
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sooooooo, how's the happy couple? Keisha, have you been able to drag yourself away from the mirror yet?!! Or do you still have star gazed eyes because of those shinies around your neck?!! *laughs* Hey Mylo, where's the honeymoon going to be? Hmmmmmmm?
  • Trish ConnollyTrish Connolly La QuintaMember Posts: 143
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congratulations to the cute couple I wish you many years of bliss. Now, if I could just send my darling Felica a message on here and be sure she would see it I\'d be happy. Someone moved my usual Crush pages when Mom was on vacation. :-( Misha the Very Sad
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Misha, my love.... How I've missed your handsome face. How have you been? I'm so glad you are back! Will you be at the Halloween bash? We are all planning on going. Purrs and kitty kisses, Fee
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I just wanted to add my congratulations to the happy Catster couple. I wish you all the best together, Keisha and Mylo!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *Tears self away from mirror* Since Mom has not been feeling good and I couldn't get on the computer I have had time to seek out a perfect nap spot. It is in a warm sunbeam and next to a mirror. I can now spend every waking moment looking at my beautiful engagement collar that the love of my life has given me. Yes BOOTZIE, my boo-boos are all better. Klemy has been behaving, in fact, she is becoming Mom's little lap cat. We have no idea what has happened to that orange cat, but it is like overnight she has decided to become a cuddle bug. Weird!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Keisha . . nice new pic your sporting there. The fam' says hi!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi my sweet Keisha, I adore your new picture. So glad Klemmy is being a good little cuddle bug and being nicer to you, too! Thanks Toffy and Patches for the well wishes. Purrs, Mylo
  • Jan CrockerJan Crocker PlacentiaMember Posts: 241
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mylo and Keisha: I'm still so happy for you both! *purrs and rolls on the ground in delight* I've got this question for Mylo: Did you buy your lady a jeweled engagement collar, or anything else like it? I'd love to hear about what happened when you popped the question. Keisha: Tuna-cake sounds yummy! What a wonderful idea. If Goozy and I tie the knot -- and I'm hoping that'll happen some day -- I know I'll want to sink my teeth into a scrumptious wedding tuna-cake. Whenever Mom opens a can of tuna (which she doesn't do often, since she and Dad are vegetarians), I go absolutely bonkers and leave my good manners behind! Continued congrats and best wishes to the both of you ...
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congratulations Keisha and Mylo. You make a great couple (but it\'s hard to see you with Keisha\'s sparkling collar.) Hehehe! Just kidding! Best wishes to a lovely couple.
  • Cynthia StichCynthia Stich Member Posts: 762
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congradulations you two - you make such a cute couple ;0)
  • Carrie ScomaCarrie Scoma BuffaloMember Posts: 14
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congrats! :3
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Emmy, Keisha is now wearing the diamond engagement collar I gave to her. I asked her to step outside on the nite of Kitty and Klemmy’s birthday bash and was going to ask her then, but chickened out….sigh I worked up the nerve shortly after that, tho! Thanks goodness my Keisha said yes! It still brings shivers up my spine, and purrs to my heart. Sweetie originally got us together and I am forever grateful to her for that. My mum and dad are vegetarians, too…no animal products in our house except in our food! hehe
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks Apollo, Abby and Gemini for your sweet thoughts. We do appreciate them all so much. Purrs and head butts, Mylo
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sooooooooo, what's been going on with catster's favorite couple?!! When's the wedding and where's the honeymoon? Oh my!! Maybe that was too personal!!! *blushes* Sweetie & the rest of the fam say HI!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks Every Kat, We will be making another announcement after the Holidays!
2»