Looking for a Crush!

Tina MillicanTina Millican Pell CityMember Posts: 12,008
edited 27 February, 2006 in Catster Crushes
Hey there! I'm Lynx and am looking for a tomfriend! I am about a year and a half old, and living in such a big cat family, it can get lonely sometimes, so I am looking for another cat to share my purrs with!

Comments

• Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Need help finding that special love one? Feel like you're in an alley and all alone? Are you troubled with lonely nights, eating alone and an empty kittymail box? Well, all you have to do is call! On me that is! One call, that's all, and I'll promise to work hard for you to help find you that special somecat. ***Currently accepting new clients. ***Many happy matches made!!! References available upon request or just ask around!!! You won't be sorry!! ***Just send me a private correspondence to work out those fine little details.
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Lynx You Are so cute I\'m Sylvester and I\'m older so I would understand if you turn me down. Will you be my crush. I shall share all my kitty treats andcat nip with you!! Purrs Sylvester
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Lynx. I'm Merlin, I too am a year and a half old, glossy black with just a tiny white bit under my collar, I love snuggling and being petted, I am a real love bug, or so my mom says, I live with my kitty mom, my litter sister and brother and eight other brothers and sisters.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Lynx. I'm Merlin, I too am a year and a half old, glossy black with just a tiny white bit under my collar, I love snuggling and being petted, I am a real love bug, or so my mom says, I live with my kitty mom, my litter sister and brother and eight other brothers and sisters.
  • Tina MillicanTina Millican Pell CityMember Posts: 12,008
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Merlin! What a hansome boy you are! You look a lot like Sterlin, one of my adopted brothers. It's neat how you have a big family too! Mommy says she can relate with how your human mom ended up keeping all of you- she was going to rehome some of the kittens, but ended up keeping all of them too.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    WOW!! Lynx you sure have got a big family, looks like your mom and my mom have something in common, us kitty's, hehehe.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Heh, yeah, Mommy's Mommy can't understand why she loves us so much since there is so many of us, but she does and we love her back! You have such a wonderful family, Merlin! It's cool how you, your mom, and your siblings were all able to stay together.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I have a big family as well!! *grins*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Big familys are fun. It can get hectic sometimes, but I like it. Plenty of company. Gets lonely sometimes, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yeah, big familys are fun, but I agree with Lynx, it can get a bit lonely sometimes. What you bin doin today Lynx? Iv'e bin playing with my siblings, April and Toby Too. Did you know that there is a party over at the grey and grey/white cats club today, It's my sister Purdies birfday, Everyone is welcome, just say that I sent you. Love, Merlin.xx
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Merlin! I\'ve been driving poor Dodge crazy. She gets annoyed when I pick on her, but it\'s fun, hehe. No, didn\'t know about that, but I\'ll check it out! -Lynx
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sorry Merlin, I was going to go, but just before I could, Grandmommy came and booted me off the computer! Grr, durn humans. I'm going to leave you and Purdie lots of treats though instead! Love and Apologies, Lynxie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thats quite alright Lynx, We all know what those humans are like when it comes to computers, Like when my human went out yesterday all day and wouldn't leave the puter on for us, Meanie!!Thank you so much for the treats. I will leave some for you as well. How are you today, are you still annoying Dodge? hehe. Iv'e just had some cream out of a can, mom gives us some sometimes when she makes coffee, just as a treat, YUM!! I'm off to have a nap now before lunch, Love and kitty hugs, Merlin. XXXXXXX
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Merlin! Yeah, I have been giving Dodge her dose of pestering for the day, hehe. Mom dosen't like it when I bug her. She says it's mean because Dodge is smaller than me. Mommy is a sucker for giving us treats. We just give her those big, sad eyes when she eats, and we end up getting more food than her, haha! Yesterday it was pepperoni from her pizza, yum! Lots of Love, Lynxie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HeHe, We do the same, there are usualy at least four of us sat beside her seat when she eats, watching every move, She says that she ought to do twice the ammount so that she can have a full meal.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    The best is when Mommy's Mommy makes chicken livers. We always get the extra! Talk about HEAVEN! One time, the humans had ordered a boston butt from the church, but most of it was burnt, we we got the whole thing! Momma divided it up and we got a little bit every day for about a week.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    You ate boston butt for a whole week? lucky you!! and chicken livers, Iv'e never had them, they sound real tasty, perhaps i'll get to try some one day. Wev'e got tuna for dinner today, we get it as a treat sometimes. gotta have a quick nap before that though.xx
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I know, Mom spoils us! We don't get tuna much, but for Christmas, Mom gives us canned cat food for a treat. Good stuff.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We get a mix of canned and dried food every day, the tuna we get as a treat is special kitty tuna, mom doesn't get it very often, some of us like buttered toast, Mouse will even eat dry bread but then she is odd.hehe. I don't think I am feeling quite myself today, I didn't want breakfast, Maybe I will eat a little something at snack time, if it's something I really like. I'm going to have a nap now, on moms lap and get in the way of her typing this. Yawn!! njghdrryuhkl Oops sorry , can;t contol these paws.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Lol, it's fun to help Mommy type when she's on the computer. She'll be talking to one of her friends then all of a sudden "lkdasjfgh" and she's like, "Sorry, my cat walked over the keyboard!" Hehe, I think it's funny. I only get on the computer when she's gone though, just in case she decides to try a little payback. I imagine that if I'm typing and she walks over the keyboard, it'll probably break the keyboard, so I don't take any chances, lol.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Our Puter is in a closet and mom closes the door when she isn't around so we only get to go on it when she is here. I lie on here lap, and my brother Toby lies on top of the moniter usualy with his head hanging over.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Our computer is in the living room, so we get to get on it whenever we want. Mom dosen't even know we get inside while she's gone (she thinks Little Ma Ma doesen't like us for some weird reason). She's worried we'll give Little Ma Ma fleas. We don't even have fleas. She's just a worry wart. She'd let us inside anyway but Grandma says no. I'd rather be outside anyway- I don't like being closed up indoors.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I like being an indoor/outdoor cat, during the day we get to in and out whenever we want, then when it gets dark mom gets us all in for the night, After supper it gets a bit hectic here cos we younger ones run around like crazy, doesn't matter that we've been playing all day, We like to run up and down the hall and sound like a herd of elephants.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mol, sounds fun! I've found a new sport in treeing Loco and Idell when they are outside. It's fun! Sometimes it gets backwards and they tree me though, like in one of my new pics. The little ones are fun to play with because I can boss them around. Dodge is too close to my age.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My siblings and me are the youngest home here, But I get to boss my sister April around, She's a real sissy, Hehe.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mol, yeah, Dodge can be a sissy too sometimes. If Mom's out there and I start picking on her, she'll run to Mom so I can't bother her.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It's raining here again today so no one is going out much, we are all just hanging around, I did go out and get real wet then came in and dried myself off on moms nice warm lap, I like doing that, In fact I might just do it again in a minuit.hehehe.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mol, that sounds like fun! It hasen't rained here lately. It's been getting cooler, but lots of sun. Are you going to the Holloween party? Mom's still trying to decide on a costume for me!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes I'm going to the halloween party but I'm going as myself, Because black cats are a symble of halloween, besides I won't keep still for long. Hehe. Would you like to come to the party with me?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yeah, mine is going to be done on the computer, for sure. I'd disown her if she tried to put me in a real costume, mol. Sure, I'd love to go with you!