Looking for a Crush!

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thank you for accepting Lynx. It should be a great party, Did you know that it is going on for two whole days. Mom says that I could go as "Men in black" she said that was a movie. Three of my sisters have gotten costumes, Mouse is a witch, Willow is a fairy and April is Cleocatra. Adela did them cos mom is useless at stuff like that. It's almost time for our lunchtime snack, I must go and stare at mom. Kitty kisses.xx
  • Tina MillicanTina Millican Pell CityMember Posts: 12,008
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sigh, we may have to see if Adela would do ours too- Mom's computer is going to the dogs. No, haven't heard it was going on for two whole days! Sounds like so much fun! I can't wait!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It's going to be great, There is always loads of tuns cake and salmon snacks, also plenty of catnip tea and catini's for those who like something with a little more kick, these parties can get a little wild sometimes (at the last one Inky woke up in the chandalier, hehe) but no harm is ever done.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mol! Sounds like fun! (Salmon snacks... yum!) I've never been to a Catster party before- Sterling has thrown a couple at home, but those never turn out good, mol. Momma said no drinking; said the last thing she needs is a bunch of drunken cats, mol. Still looking forward to it though!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Tell your mom not to worry, I will make sure they only give you weak catnip tea, I'm not drinking either.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sounds good to me! So what have you been up to today, Merlin? Not much here. It's starting to cool down here, so we've been playing in the sun. Much fun!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    WOW!! Lynx, You look stunning as a butterfly, I can't go as "Men in black" with you looking so good, I'll see if I can think of something. Haven't bin doin very much the last couple of days cos it's bin raining, but today is better so this morning I went out the back and into the field, We don't go in there much cos their are usuall cows or sheep in there but they are gone now, It's lovely to run around in all that grass,. So youv'e bin sunning your self? lucky you we haven't seen much sun for almost a week now, but I'm not going to complain, it could be much worse, I hope it is sunny for you again today, make the most of it.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks Merlin! I like it too! Don't fret too much over your costume, you'll look handsome no matter what you go as ;) So sorry you have been getting rain! We got that all summer here in the south. It's fall now, and it's been nice and dry! Today Loco has been pestering me to no end- now I know how Dodge feels! He seems to think my tail is a toy.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hehehe!!, What do you think of my costume? I left it up to Adela and this is what she came up with, so we both have wings. My big sister Flick doesn't like haveing her tail played with either, but the silly thing keeps on flicking it about (hence the name) and to Mouse that is like a red rag to a bull, She just cannot resist. Rain again today *sigh* guess I'll just have to get wet again.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Merlin, I love your costume! It's so cute! I'm so glad Adela found you a costume that did your good looks justice ;) Mol, I wasen't even moving mine, but that dosen't matter to Loco. I didn't mind it too much until he started biting it. Then I'd had enough. It was a little on the cloudy side today, but still nice outside. It could stand to be a little warmer though. It's getting kind of chilly.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Why thank you Lynx, Adela thought it was kinda matching, another insect that likes to drink nectar. We are sad home here, Our kitty mom, Bonnie, has been missing for a week now, Mom has done all the usual things but no luck. One lady did say that they thought they saw her on Monday morning, but it was close by and mom cann't understand if it was her, why hasn't she come home. We have got sunshine and heavy showers here today, not nice. My brother Toby Too, caught a robin yesterday and brought it in for mom, She didn't seem too pleased about it. Ah well, time for a nap. YAWN. all this typing is so tireing, don't you find?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Aww, I'm so sorry about your kitty mom! My fur mommy vanished when I was but a tiny kitten. I don't even remember her anymore. That dog thing has gone missing too, much to our pleasure. She hasen't been around for three weeks. Mom seems upset, I can't imagine why. We've been trying to get rid of that thing since Mom brought her home. Keep looking, I'm sure she'll turn up! Why did your mom not appreciate the robin? I'm sure my mom would be thrilled if I gave her a gift like that! Given, she wasen't too happy about Obi's mockingbird, but I can understand that. Mockingbirds don't taste nearly as good as robins!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Still no sign of my fur mom.Big mom isgoing to put posters up in the village at the weekend, she thinks Bonnie may be shut in somewhere. But even though she has been around door to door with leaflets she cann't force people to check their outhouses and garages, and she doesn't like to call to her too much incase she is shut in and gets even more stressed by hearing moms voice and not being able to get out. How are you today? I am going out soon cos the sun is out and I feel like playing.xx
    edited 27 February, 2006
    So sorry to hear your furmommy has yet to be found! Keep looking, I'm sure she'll turn up soon! Has anyone else seen her? I'm doing just fine today, thanks. It's warming up a little, so I've been romping in the sun with my adopted brothers, Sterling and Obi.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Great news Lynx, My fur mom came home yesterday at lunch time, She is fine, really hungrey but not dehydrated, so big thinks thinks she was right, she was shut in somewhere but she must have been able to get a drink. Your lucky that it's warming up. here it's getting cooler, It's all grey and cloudy today and we keep on having showers, I have been out to play with my siblings and Mouse. Now I think that it's time for a nice nap before lunch. YAWN!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thats so grat Merlin! I'm so glad to hear that! Glad she returned safe and sound. Coffie has gone missing as of late, and Mom is starting to get worried about him. He'll be back- probably just off roaming the neighborhood like Nip does. The weather has taken a turn for the worse- yesterday it RAINED! I made it under the house before it got too bad, but Idell got soaked and shook herself off ON ME! Grr, annoying little kittens...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good morning Lynx. It's great to be back. Sorry to hear about Coffie, How long has he been gone? Charley likes to wander around the village but he almost allways comes in at night. The weather here today is awfull, a howling gale and heavy rain, I have been out and got really wet twice this morning, but moms nice warm lao soon dried me off. Heehee. she didn't seem to appreciate it though. She muttered something about haveing to change her jeans. I only got them wet and dirty. mol.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It\'s probably been nearly a week, but Nip has been gone longer and returned, so hopefully he will be back soon. My utmost apologies, but I am afraid I will be late to the Holloween dance. Mom is leaving on a trip to Kentucky today and won\'t be back until Saturday afternoon to turn the computer on for me. I will be there Saturday night though, if all goes well. I wish I could be there sooner, but my little paws are no good for pushing that tiny power button. EDIT: Coffie is back! Hungry, but back! Yay!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I am so pleased to hear that Coffie is back. Big mom can't figure fur mom since she came back, one day she goes out and doesn't come back till after dark (11 o'clock last night) the next day, like today she stays in all day. funny. Don't worry about being late for the party, Moms going out so I might be late aswell. We will meet up sometime as it's going on for two days.XX
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Merlin! I'm SOOOO sorry I didn't make it to the party last night. Mom got home later than she thought. She put her stuff up and went to bed and forgot to turn the computer on for us. I'm really, really sorry, I hope you're not too upset with me, but she was (excuse my language) dog tired and totally forgot about us going to the party. If there's any way I can make it up to you, let me know, because I'm really sorry!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Lynx my sweet, Do not worry about it. I'm sorry that you missed a really great party. We will get to go to another party sometime together, Christmas is comeing up quite fast, there's bound to be a party then. Milton and my cousin Boo invented a new dance last night. It's called The Moo Boo, It really is fun. Milton even started The MOO BOO CLUB over at Party time and virtual play dates. Why don't you come on over sometime. *blows kiss*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks so much for understanding, Merlin! I know I probably missed a great party, I wish I could have come! I will be sure to come by the Moo Boo Club, it sounds like fun!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good morning Lynx. Are you alright? I'm glad that you found the MOO BOO CLUB. It is fun isn't it? We will have to meet up there again sometime, That is if you would like to. Did you have a good halloween? it was very quite here byt we did get to stay up late and watch "Most haunted live" with mom, That was spooky!! I will talk to you again soon. Love, Merlin.xxx
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good morning, Merlin! Or, should I say, good afternoon, mol. It's 12:30 pm here, hehe. Yes, I had lots of fun at the Moo Boo Club, I'd love to meet you there again sometime :) Yes, our Holloween was fun, not very eventful, but Mom got us some canned food for a holiday treat, yum! Love, Lynx
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Lynx I love your new pic, We didn't have a very eventful halloween either. There are fireworks going off all over the place tonight and I expect they will be again tomorrow. I HATE FIREWORKS. awful flashes and bangs and funny squealing noises. We must try and meet up at the MOO BOO CLUB sometime over the weekend. Goodnight my sweet. XXX
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Why are there fireworks going off? I don't like them either. We hide under the house when they are going off. So annoying! All of those loud noises hurt my little ears. I will be sure to look for you over the weekend! Love, Lynx
    edited 27 February, 2006
    On November 5th every year we celebrate Guy Fawlkes day, About four hundred years ago , A guy named Guy Fawlkes and some of his pals tried to blow up the Houses of parliament with barrels of gunpowder, they were caught before they succeded and hanged for treason. some people let off fireworks each year to celebrate "The gunpowder plot" as it came to be known. It's 10:35pm here and they are still going off, thats four and half hours. HUH. They must stop soon.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Quite the historian, aren't you, Merlin? The only time we get fireworks is for Independence Day and New Years, maybe a few on Christmas. The only thing I know about any of those holidays is that we get extra treats on Christmas, mol.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ohh yeah, Christmas, Do you get presents? We usualy get new collars and new toys as well as extra treats and perhaps some real meat, depends on what mom is cooking for christmas dinner. Love Merlin. XXXXX
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, I've only been around for one Christmas, and Mom was broke from buying the other humans gifts (WE should be her priority, hmph!) so we got tuna, but it was goooood! Mom's mom fixed ham, so we got a good bit of that. I think Mom is planning on doing something special for us this year though. Hmmm... Love, Lynx